Surrender to sensation with the whimsical aroma of Rose & Bergamot. A sophisticated take on the classic aroma of Rose, its petal notes are filled with musky nuance. Hints of citrus give Rose & Bergamot a sparkling levity sure to leave a lasting impression.
Love the Rose & Bergamot Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural Rose & Bergamot products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- The combination of pure essential oils in Rose & Bergamot will surely make a lasting impression. Rose absolute rushes and lingers to the top of this blend and has its own captivating and regal aromatic of calming floral notes with a hint of musky nuance. The slightly peppery and citrus oil of Bergamot essential oil mingled with the grounding and earthy notes of Patchouli will help to reduce anxious feelings and donate confidence to further your well being.
- To better understand the benefits of Rose & Bergamot essential oil blend, let’s take a look at the ingredients. Both Rose oils have strengths that helps the skin. Whether it is to soothe dry irritated and sensitive skin and redness or to rejuvenate mature skin, Rose is an optimal oil for skin care. It is also well known for calming the mind and body. Bergamot brings a positive outlook and uplifts the spirit and gives the user a sense of security and can aid physical relaxation by reducing muscle spasms, pain and stress. Patchouli has strength in calming down everything from skin care issues to grounding the mind. Rose & Bergamot not only is a great addition to your skin care routine but you will find an ability to reduce stress and tension as well as ease an anxious mind.
- If you are curious about essential oils but unsure about using them, always consult your doctor. However, Rose & Bergamot essential oil is an OK For Kids 2+ blend and can be safely used while pregnant but it’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly and always be diluted since they are highly concentrated – less is always more. If using essential oils topically, a 1% dilution is recommended, or 6 drops of essential oil in 1 oz of carrier oil. When it comes to safety, we’ve chosen to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- This oil can best be used for either topical use or inhalation. For inhalation try this as a diffuser blend in your home by following the general rule of adding 6-8 drops of Rose & Bergamot blend in 100 ml of water. Please refer to the instructions of your device for clarification. Another option is to make it into a room spray by putting 35-40 drops in a 4 oz spray bottle with 1 oz. grain alcohol - let this marinate overnight. The next day add 3 oz. of distilled water and shake well. Alternately make yourself a face cream by adding 6-8 drops of Rose & Bergamot into one ounce of an unscented facial carrier oil such as Rosehip Seed oil. Massage this blend gently into the face and onto irritated skin. One last way we can recommend is to blend it into an Epsom Bath Salt blend. Mix 6-10 drops of Rose & Bergamot thoroughly into 2 cups of Epsom salts and ½ cup of baking soda. Add it to a warm bath and soak and breathe deeply for at least 10 minutes.
- Because this blend can be considered phototoxic with sun exposure due to the inclusion of Bergamot in the blend, we recommend diluting it to 1% maximum per ounce of carrier oil. The skin of the face is also a lot more sensitive than the skin on the rest of your body so the 1% per ounce maximum dilution is a great overall amount to use.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Make a delicate, hair-nourishing shampoo by adding 3 drops of Rose Bergamot to 1 tablespoon of your shampoo. Massage well into the scalp; rinse well before using conditioner.
More from the blog: