We all wish we could take an eraser to scars and imperfections, and now you can. Minimize scars, blemishes and imperfections with Scar Therapy roll-on.
Formulated with restorative oils of Turmeric, Frankincense, Helichrysum and more, Scar Therapy is the ultimate combination for restoring your complexion. What’s more, this blend reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and texture while promoting even skin tone.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Scar Therapy roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Edens Garden Scar Therapy roll-on is pre-blended with Fractionated Coconut oil and a 5% dilution of Scar Therapy essential oil blend. Its purpose is to help you skin tone and to care for your skin by minimizing scars, blemishes and imperfections. For best results use this roll-on for new or old scars - but you must be diligent - both will need a lot of attentive care. Apply Scar Therapy roll-on directly onto the scar area and massage in gently. This method can be repeated about 5 times a day. Newer scars will diminish much faster than older scars but both take earnest and tireless work! We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test on the inner arm when using a new essential oil topically to rule out any adverse skin reactions.
- Resin oils seem to have an affinity to restore the skin as well as floral oils which is why this roll-on blend is packed with oils that can help restore and even out pigment and skin tones. Scar Therapy roll-on has a prized list of essential oils in its line up to reduce scar appearance. Helichrysum- italicum is a well known cicatrisant and combined with skin loving and blemish reducing Elemi, Frankincense, and Patchouli, a new scar will have no chance. Turmeric CO2 and Rosemary have an ability to reduce inflammation and skin bacteria to foster a healing environment. One simple thing to pay attention to is to be sure that the scar has completely healed over before you apply this oil blend. The reason is that a wound must be fully healed from the inside before using this blend, otherwise, bacteria can get trapped in the wound and cause an infection.
- Certain carrier oils that contain a lot of essential omega fatty acids and vitamin E and have a natural ability to help reduce the appearance of scars and improve texture. Certain carrier oils such as Rosehip Seed oil or Hemp Seed oil can preserve collagen and even Seabuckthorn oil is worth notice when making DIY products. Essential fatty acids are best preserved in a cool environment so consider extending their life by storing your roll-on blend in the refrigerator.
- Our skin loving Scar Therapy roll-on blend contains skin nurturing Elemi a yellow-golden resin expressed naturally from the tree that is a superstar for scars. Turmeric used in low dilutions helps to protect skin and relieve inflammation. A sister resin of Elemi, Frankincense is well known for its affinity to aid complexion in skin care routines. Rosemary- Moroccan of the cineole variety has a natural purifying effect on skin due to its antimicrobial properties. Patchouli- Dark helps to produce a glowing and radiant complexion and Helichrysum- Italicum is well known for its skin healing and cicatrisant (scar healing) abilities as well as its rejuvenating effects on aging skin.
- Fully healed scars disappear fastest the sooner you can get to work on them. For newer scars, this means beginning your treatment as soon as the scar has healed. With diligence, a new scar can be nearly discernable in as little as a few weeks to a few months. Important note: It is not recommended to start using this oil blend before the skin has healed as a wound that heals on the outside before healing on the inside can trap bacteria and germs causing an infection. It's a little more difficult to fully heal and reduce older scars. Changing their appearance over time can potentially take years of diligent work. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test on the inner arm when using a new essential oil topically to rule out any adverse skin reactions.