Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Before you panic or let anxiety wreak havoc on your day, let Stress Relief Roll-On soothe away your troubles and clear your mind for steady thinking.
Stress Relief is a bottle of “you can do this.” With a calming aroma and citrusy notes, Stress Relief can help decrease anxiety, depression and stress. These days, stress has become the number one killer. Don’t let that be you! Fight back against stress. We all deserve a little more serenity.
Stress Relief Roll-On is a blend of Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Patchouli, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Stress Relief? Try our other natural Stress Relief products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Some of the best aromatherapy essential oils for stress include those found in Stress Relief roll-on. A bottle of pure relaxation, Stress Relief roll-on is a balanced prediluted mixture Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Patchouli, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang. Aromatherapy studies have shown that citrus oils, such as Sweet Orange and Grapefruit, help to improve and uplift mood while oils like Ylang Ylang can alleviate anxious feelings. This roll-on was expertly formulated by top essential oil chemists and aromatherapists to deliver relaxation and stress relief. If you’re looking to complement your journey to better mental health, look no further than the Stress Relief essential oil roll-on.
- Once you’ve received Stress Relief roll-on, you may be wondering where to apply it. Stress is often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled for anxiety relief. Therefore, we recommend applying Stress Relief where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples, behind the ears and on your wrists. Another effective option is to have a partner or Massage Therapist massage Stress Relief roll-on onto your neck. Try it also before bed for sleep after a long hard day. Finally, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test prior to using any new essential oil topically.
- Here at Edens Garden, our roll-on blends are diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil which has a shelf life of 5+ years. The good news is that essential oil life is extended by blending them in carrier oils that have a long shelf life. What’s more, Fractionated Coconut oil is more easily absorbed by the skin and it’s odorless making it an excellent all-around diluent. In cosmetic use, it is ideal as a carrier oil for essential oils in massages, nourishing moisturizers and hair treatments. Coconut carrier oil is also used as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and wound healer.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- While stress and anxiety may not be synonymous, Stress Relief roll-on is still able to reduce anxious feelings. When added to massage oil, Stress Relief roll-on can help improve mood while reducing tension caused by anxiety. What’s more, its soothing aroma can also promote better sleep which is often ruined by anxious thoughts. Finally, we recommend rotating Stress Relief roll-on with other anxiety essential oils to prevent habituation.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.