Sometimes our little ones have trouble staying on task, whether it be tidying up their room or doing their homework. Study Buddy can help keep your child’s mind from wandering with this purposely formulated blend of Lemon, Litsea, Grapefruit, Black Pepper, Douglas Fir, Cedarwood, Cypress Wood, Lime, Vetiver, Damiana, Spearmint, and Patchouli diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil. For best results, apply to pulse points.
Love Study Buddy? Try our other natural Study Buddy products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Our Study Buddy OK For Kids roll-on is specially formulated for kids 2+ prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil. However, it’s incredibly effective for adults as well. Its combination of citrus oils alone will awaken the senses and give them a leg up when it comes time to focus and find their ability to concentrate on schoolwork and other chores. Its infusion is mingled with Black Pepper, Douglas Fir, Vetiver and Spearmint – all great oils to give the user mental clarity and keep little minds free from anxiety while calming stress around homework time.
- To improve brain function and bring on a focused mind the best complement with essential oils is when they are inhaled. Therefore, we recommend applying Study Buddy roll-on where you can easily smell it to relieve stress and anxiety, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples, wrists and behind the ears. We do recommend that you skin test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. Though it’s unlikely, if you or your child experience skin irritation, discontinue use.
- This roll-on is a great addition to any kid's daily routine, as well as adults. Without the strong oils of Rosemary and Peppermint, this blend is still robust enough to uplift the mind and center and ground for a meditative spirit. This oil roll-on is effective for everyone looking to tackle tasks, at any time of the day. Apply to pulse points to get focused.
- Study Buddy roll-on will wake the senses of even the most distracted little minds. What’s more, it reduces anxiety and stress while promoting focus and concentration on tasks. Additionally, Study Buddy roll-on uplifts mood while centering and grounding hearts and minds. Whether they have school work or tasks and chores, keep the whole family working together in unison with this delightful essential oil blend.
- This roll-on is meant to optimize focus and concentration while reducing stress and anxiety during emotional moments and is best complemented when inhaled. As such, it is best to apply this roll-on to blend where it can do its work on the limbic system’s center of emotions. Roll it on as often as is needed on pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples, behind the ears and on wrists. Also roll the oil onto the palms, cup your hands over the nose and breathe in deeply 4-5 times. Repeat as needed.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.