Untitled-13NEWbadge-ok-for-kidsbranch-leftbranch-rightcloud-1cloud-2diyicon-accessoriesicon-add-to-carticon-carrier-oilsicon-carticon-closeicon-downloadsicon-expertsicon-for-kidsicon-gift-cardicon-gift-setsicon-hamburgericon-hydrosolsicon-magnifying-glass icon-newsicon-qualityicon-questionsicon-recipesicon-roll-onsUntitled-11icon-shippingicon-single-oilsicon-staricon-synergy-blendsVideos

Shopping Cart

There are errors with your cart:

Item
Price
Quantity
Total

Amount

Quantity

Your Cart is Empty

150 Ways to Use Essential Oils - A Free Download

by Edens Garden August 26, 2016

150 Ways to Use Essential Oils - A Free Download

We are proud to offer the highest quality essential oils available; which are extracted from many different species of plants from around the world. These oils are obtained from various parts of the plant including the roots, wood, flowers, fruit and leaves. Edens Garden takes great pride in providing pure, true to source, essential oils and carrier oils. There are many wonderful ways to use essential oils. The possibilities are endless… but we've gathered 150 fun ways to use essential oils in this free download (we also include this as a small booklet in every order we ship). Print it out and keep it by your EO stash. Do you have a fun use of your own? Share it with us in the comments!

Download Free Here

Grab The Essentials Here:

Leave a comment (Comments will be approved before showing up)

25 comments

July 20, 2020 at 11:38 am

Hi Shirley! Tea Tree, Manuka and Lemongrass are great for what you need. For a specific recipe, please reach out to our aromatherapists at: aaa@edensgarden.com

Shirley Charles

July 20, 2020 at 8:54 am

Do you have a recipe for toenail fungus?

June 23, 2020 at 9:34 am

Hi Courtney! Here is a blog post that lists essential oils for inflammation/ arthritis: https://www.edensgarden.com/blogs/news/the-best-essential-oils-for-inflammation

Here is a blog post that lists essential oils that help with breathing: https://www.edensgarden.com/blogs/news/aaa-which-essential-oils-help-with-breathing

Because your father is elderly, heightened precautions should be taken when using essential oils. For example, diffusing for a short amount of time and using up to a 1% dilution for topical application. Please also check with his doctor before he uses essential oils.

Courtney

June 23, 2020 at 9:30 am

Hello, I love Eden’s Garden oils and have used them for years at home and in my counseling office. As my father is getting older, which oils would you suggest (preferably roll-on) to offer him some additional relief (besides his medications) from arthritis in hands and COPD/trouble with taking deep breaths?

April 16, 2020 at 9:28 am

Hi Laura! The best ways to use oils are to inhale and apply them topically. I will link to an article that help you to decide which application is better for what you’re using the oil for. Furthermore, if you need additional assistance, our customer care team and aromatherapists are always happy to help: https://www.edensgarden.com/blogs/news/should-inhale-or-topically-apply-essential-oil

Laura Locke

April 16, 2020 at 9:22 am

My sister ordered me some of your oils. I just received them and can’t wait to use them, but they came with no instructions at all. I have no idea what to do with them. Do I put them in tea? How much? Please let me know how to use them.

March 20, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Hi Amy! Please contact our aromatherapist for specific recommendations at aaa@edensgarden.com

Amy Witt

March 20, 2020 at 3:24 pm

What oils to do you suggest to aide in healing a broken leg? And for the scars from the stitches?

Loving your oils!

Amy

January 22, 2020 at 2:05 pm

Hi Susan! We stopped sending out a physical brochure. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

Susan McEnulty

January 22, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I’ve order two sets of your synergy blend sets and neither one of them came with the 150 ways to use essential oil booklet. Isn’t it suppose to be included in every order? I know I can down load the file but I would like to have the booklet for when I travel and need a reference for my oils I may take with me.
Love your products!
Susan

January 20, 2020 at 8:38 am

Hi Kate! Yes, using essential oils in an essential oil vaporizer is safe. Here’s an article on how to safely use essential oils with animals: https://www.edensgarden.com/blogs/news/animals-and-aromatherapy-how-to-use

Kate

January 20, 2020 at 8:35 am

I have a diffuser that’s essentially a vaporizer – it doesn’t use any water. Are all the oils safe to use in there undiluted? Also, do you know if any in particular are harmful to dogs?

December 19, 2019 at 8:30 am

No, Phil. We unfortunately do not have recommendations for oils that a ferret will not drink. Best of luck keeping your ferret away from your oils.

Phil Maipeups

December 19, 2019 at 8:24 am

hello edens garden my name is phil im interested in these essential oils but im concerned because we have a pet ferret and it broke our previous oil diffuser and drank all the lavender and we had to take it to the vet and it cost $400 to get it treated and we dont want that to happen again (the ferret was not happy!) so do you have any recommendations of your oils that a ferret will not drink??

October 7, 2019 at 12:06 pm

Hi Marlies! We are online only, so we do ship to the Netherlands but we are not in stores. You can find our shipping information here: https://www.edensgarden.com/pages/shipping-policy

Marlies

October 7, 2019 at 11:59 am

Hello,

Do you also sell in Europe, The Netherlands? Where can we find your brand?

September 30, 2019 at 9:39 am

Hi Pamela! Here is an article that explains our stance on ingestion in detail: https://www.edensgarden.com/blogs/news/is-it-safe-to-ingest-essential-oils

Pamela Z Jolley

September 30, 2019 at 9:24 am

Can I ingest Edens Garden oils as with doTerra and Young Living? If not, why? Thank you very much

July 8, 2019 at 8:58 am

Hi Nina! You are probably already aware that the first step is to remove the problem. An air purifier is also recommended for reducing mold and other pollutants. Lastly, essential oils can help with symptoms of mold exposure, but won’t remove mold from your body. Try blends like Deep Breath and Breathe Easier for breathing, Head Ease or Head-A-Sore-Us for headaches and Pollen Buster for allergy-like symptoms. All of these blends are best inhaled using a diffuser or personal pocket inhaler.

nina champion

July 8, 2019 at 8:36 am

Hello,
Any ideas as to what and how I can use EO’s to help get black mold out of my body? I lack the detoxification genes i need and had a functional dr suggest EO’s but we don’t know where to start to see if it could help. Anything helps.

July 1, 2019 at 10:37 am

Hi Marcia! This article answers your question in detail: https://www.edensgarden.com/blogs/news/your-eo-cheat-sheet-where-to-apply-roll-ons

Marcia allsbrook

July 1, 2019 at 10:25 am

I just recently purchased Good Night EO and Anxiety Ease EO, both in a roll on. What is the amount i should use and to what part of my body is best for maximum benefit?

June 17, 2019 at 10:00 am

Hi Stephanie! Essential oils may or may not worsen an allergic reaction or skin sensitivity. For this reason, I prefer to recommend using hydrosols or teas, as they still have the benefits of essential oils but are milder. Try soaking a clean rag with the following and laying it over your skin: German Chamomile, Laveneder and Helichrysum Italicum. You can also use ice to soothe skin, and carrier oils of Tamanu and Rosehip to further reduce bumps and irritation.

Stephanie Correnti

June 17, 2019 at 9:50 am

I have a hypersensitivity to the chlorine in pools (dry, red, itchy bumps). Dermatologist recommended corticosteroid cream, antihistamines and moisturizing creams. Do you have any recommendations. I would prefer something more natural. Thank you.

June 4, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Hi Josh! Yes, it is only under these circumstances that we suggest using EOs internally.