A little bit of color can go a long way. Even if your style is typically set to neutral tones, try spicing things up this year with a felt garland. Simple and easy to make, a felt garland is another ingenious way to sneak aroma into your home setting.
What You Need
- A Pack of felt balls (easy to order from Amazon or Target)
- A large sewing needle
- Embroidery thread
- Nails or command hooks to hang the finished garland
- Essential oil (try Clove, Cinnamon Bark, or Sunshine Spice)
- Open the package of felt balls. Thread the needle and push it through each ball, one at a time.
- Every 5 balls, add 2 drops of your chosen essential oil.
- Space the balls out at desired distance. 2-3” works best. Finish by hanging the garland.
Note: If you decided to add essential oil to every ball, prepare for a very overpowering aroma. Remember, a little goes a long way.
Save This DIY To Your Pinterest Board!
About the Author, Jenna Jones
Jenna Jones is the Chief Marketing Officer of Edens Garden. Jenna’s background in journalism led her to investigate the world of essential oils, and what she discovered inspired her. She joined the team in 2016, spurring Edens Garden into a leading source for aromatherapy education.
Leave a comment (Comments will be approved before showing up)
“IT’S LIKE HAVING AN AROMATHERAPIST IN YOUR INBOX”
Join over 350,000 other subscribers to get natural wellness and essential oil tips like these straight to your inbox.