DIY Felt Garland
A little bit of color can go a long way. Even if your style is typically set to neutral tones, try spicing things up this year with a Felt Garland. Simple and easy to make, a Felt Garland is another ingenious way to sneak aroma into your home setting.
What You Need:
- A Pack of Felt Balls (easy to order from Amazon or Target)
- A Large Sewing Needle
- Embroidery Thread
- Nails or Command Hooks to hang the finished garland
- Essential Oil (Try Clove, Cinnamon Bark, or Sunshine Spice)
- Open the package of felt balls. Thread the needle and push it through each ball, one at a time.
- Every 5 balls, add 2 drops of your chosen essential oil.
- Space the balls out at desired distance. 2-3” works best. Finish by hanging the garland.
Note: If you decided to add essential oil on every ball, prepare for a very overpowering aroma. Remember, a little goes a long way.
Save this DIY to your Pinterest Board!