DIY Thankful Lavender Bouquet
Contentment may seem miles away from the actual lives we lead. Many of us get caught up in striving for more, wishing for better and pushing for the next big thing. It’s often easier to think of all the things we don’t have rather than the things we do.
As loved ones arrive at your home, the Thankful Lavender Bouquet is an aromatic way to make gratitude the focus of your Thanksgiving.
What you need:
- Bushels of Dried Lavender
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Six 250 ml Amber Glass Bottles (purchase at Edensgarden.com)
- Use the acrylic paint to write each letter of T-H-A-N-K-S onto separate bottles.
- To intensify the lavender’s natural aroma, add 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil to the flower part of the plant.
- Place the lavender bushels into the bottles and display.
Save this DIY to your Pinterest board!