How to Make Your Reed Diffuser Last Longer
Edens Garden’s new Reed Diffuser is great because it allows for practical, non-intensive diffusion in any room or space. When it comes to using essential oils, less is more. Aromatherapist Robert Tisserand recommends diffusing for no longer than 30-60 minutes.
If the Reed Diffuser is in constant use, which we don’t recommend, it will go through a 10 ml bottle in about a week. With that said, here are some tips to making your 10 ml bottle last longer:
- Fill half an empty 10 ml bottle with the essential oil of your choosing (try Fighting Five), and fill the rest with a carrier oil or grain alcohol. The aroma will be more subtle but should still fill a room.
- Dip both ends of the reeds in the essential oil of your choosing, and leave out or in an empty 10 ml bottle. The aroma will eventually dissipate, giving your senses a break from constant diffusion.
- Use half of the reeds to diffuse rather than all eight.
- When you’re not in the room or wish to take a break from diffusing, simply remove the reeds, placing them on the wooden tray and do not replace until you’re ready to diffuse again.
- Wait as long as possible to flip the reeds so you get the most out of each end.