Introducing Tranquility Synergy Blend + DIY
Be it the spa or the beach, many people go somewhere to find repose. At Edens Garden, we believe you can have peace in your very own home. Numerous studies continue to be released that show essential oils may ease tension, calm emotions and encourage restful sleep.
We believe we’ve captured all of these benefits in our new Tranquility synergy blend. This soft, gently sweet and powdery blend creates a feeling of resting amongst the clouds. Tranquility is a serene blend of Lavender, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Marjoram, Chamomile, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Vanilla. Your new relaxation destination can be found in a bottle.
DIY Tranquility Bath Bomb
Pampering yourself with a trip to the spa comes at a cost. Bring the spa to you at a fraction of the price by making your own Tranquility bath bombs.
What you need
1 c baking soda
½ c citric acid
½ c cornstarch
½ c Epsom salt
¾ tsp water
18-30 drops Tranquility synergy blend
2 Tbsp Sunflower carrier oil
- Whisk together baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch and Epsom salt in a bowl.
- Add carrier oil and Tranquility synergy blend to the mix.
- Slowly add in water. The consistency should feel like slightly damp sand. You may need more or less water depending on the consistency. Adding too much water will prevent the bath bombs from fizzing.
- As an option, you may add food colorants or flower petals to beautify your bath bombs. Pack the mixture into silicone molds.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours and store in a jar.