Free shipping on all orders in the US!
You'll love Tranquility by Edens Garden if you like Serenity by doTERRA
As the sun slips from the sky and sets beyond the horizon, we can get a glimpse of something profound and extraordinary. It’s in those ineffable moments that tranquility envelops us. As your heart beats along with the sounds of your daily life, remember that there are always remarkable moments capable of taking our breath away. Tranquility synergy blend is a bottle of precious stillness that can help replenish and restore as you wind down for the day.
Diffuse in your home and allow the floral and warm notes to carry you away to a peaceful place. Tranquility is a beautiful blend of Lavender, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Marjoram, Chamomile, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Vanilla CO2 essential oils.
Not sure which anxiety and stress blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Tranquility? Try our other natural Tranquility products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Because babies are susceptible to their environment, we do not recommend using Tranquility on or around children under 2 years old. Diluted oils, let alone essential oils in their pure forms can be overwhelming for babies, as they are small and do not metabolize essential oils as easily as adults. If you do choose to use essential oils around your baby, we suggest passive or intermittent active diffusion for 5-10 minutes at a time in a room where the baby is not located. Turn it off 10-15 minutes before the baby is brought into the room. Topical application of Tranquility on your baby is unnecessary and not recommended. Check with your child’s pediatrician before using essential oils.
- Tranquility by Edens Garden is very comparable to doTERRAs Serenity blend. The oils contained in Tranquility include Lavender, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Sandalwood- Hawaiian and Vanilla CO2. Its basic oil makeup is very nearly identical except for the grounding, centering and relaxation addition of Vetiver essential oil.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Breath of Fresh Air essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
- Its harmonizing and grounding oils of Cedar, Vetiver and Sandalwood bring about centering and peace and inner harmony. Its floral notes of Lavender and Roman Chamomile and Sweet Marjoram soothe and sedate, relieving anxiety and calming a mindset prone to over-thinking. The blend in unison will reduce stress, build confidence and guide inner peace guiding you into restful & better sleep.
- Tranquility essential oil blend can be made into a topical skin care blend by diluting it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. This blend is also created for inhalation whether from a diffuser or from a personal essential oil inhaler to help brighten mood and bring inner peace. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page. And for those crafters out there, explore our fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips. For a quick recipe, add 12 drops of Tranquility to 1 oz of your favorite lotion base or carrier oil such as Jojoba, and apply at night during your bedtime routine to encourage rest and relaxation.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Add 12 drops of Tranquility to 1 oz of your favorite lotion base, and apply at night to encourage rest and relaxation. Shelf life: 1 week.
More from the blog: