DIY Slime Infused With Essential Oils
If you have kids and they’ve asked you for baking soda recently, it’s probably not because they’re planning on doing some spring cleaning. The slime craze has taken over, and if you have kids in the house, you’re probably well aware of this.
Need of a fun project this weekend or activity during Spring break? Grab the baking soda, glue and your favorite OK For Kids blend, and make this easy, aromatic and clear slime recipe with the kids.
What you need
4 oz Water
1 Tbsp Buffered saline solution
1/2 tsp Baking soda
4 oz Clear glue
1 oz Sunflower oil
6 drops Focus, Focus, Focus
- Add 6 drops of Focus, Focus, Focus to 1 oz of Sunflower oil and keep in a stock bottle
- Stir baking soda into water until it dissolves
- Empty glue into a separate bowl and stir in 10 drops of diluted Focus, Focus, Focus, then add the water and baking soda mix
- Add the saline solution to the mixture of glue and water
- Stir the liquid until the thickened slime forms
- Continue stirring until the slime has fully formed
- Knead the sparkles into the slime. Enjoy!