As many parents and teachers have come to find, simply telling a child to focus isn’t enough to produce results. Sometimes they need an extra boost to get their minds on track. Whether it’s in the class or during a soccer match, Focus, Focus, Focus is a great, natural alternative to use when your child’s mind tends to wander. Try applying with a 1% dilution liberally to your child’s wrists or the back of neck.
Focus, Focus, Focus is a blend of Grapefruit, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Lime, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, East Indian Sandalwood, Spearmint, Geranium, Osmanthus and Vanilla CO2.
Not sure which OK for Kids concentration blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Focus, Focus, Focus Synergy Blend? Try our other natural and non-toxic Focus, Focus, Focus® products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Do not use if allergic to tree nuts or seeds, as Pink Pepper is in the same family as cashews.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- We all know that ADHD is characterized by inattentiveness and hyperactivity. According to research, when used in conjunction with mindfulness techniques, counseling and behavioral therapy, aromatherapy can have incredible benefits on cognitive function. We all know no two children are alike and that goes the same for their likes and dislikes. Some oils will appeal to some kids and not at all to others so we believe the best approach is to give your child the chance to decide what blend or single oils agree with them. That being said, if your child is suffering from anxiety on top of the ADHD, you can try having them smell anxiety reducing oils in combination or alone such as Roman Chamomile, Lavender and Mandarin essential oils. Our Focus, Focus, Focus blend contains a balanced combination of oils that help keep your child on task. If you would like to read more about ADHD and specific essential oils, check out our guide in this blogpost.
- Adults are more than welcome to use our Focus, Focus, Focus blend. It contains kid safe oils that make it safe for younger children to use over the age of 2 but kids and adults of all ages have benefited from this incredible brain power blend to improve focus and concentration. Diffuse this blend in your home or workspace to help reduce the perception of being overwhelmed as well as diminish stress & frustration.
- One of our favorite ways to use this blend is to diffuse it wherever work needs to be accomplished whether that be in your office, your home or where kids are tackling homework. When using an essential oil diffuser, please refer to manufacturer instructions for your diffuser and to the diffuser's product web page. With kids we recommend turning the diffuser on and off intermittently for about 15-20 minutes at a time. Another great way for kids to focus at school or for adults at work is with a personal essential oil inhaler which can be implemented when needed.
- Focus, Focus, Focus is a calming essential oil blend to help reduce feelings of tension and lets the user unwind, letting inner peace help gain mental focus and attain a better grasp on the tasks that need accomplishing. It combines refreshing and joyful Grapefruit, fresh and floral Lavender, stimulating Pink Pepper, bright and sparkly Lime, formidable Cedarwood, the citrus-y calm of Sweet Orange, steady East Indian Sandalwood, minty, energizing Spearmint, rosy lemon aroma of Geranium to clear blocked energy, as well as musky Osmanthus and sweet, warm hug of trusty Vanilla CO2.
- The results of both essential oil blends are very similar which are intended to help support the minds of children as well as promote an atmosphere to foster mental clarity and mental focus. However, each blend approaches a mixture of oils differently. Young Living incorporates Frankincense Blue Cypress, Cedarwood, Blue Spruce, Palo Santo, Melissa while Focus, Focus, Focus includes a more Citrus floral and grounding aroma with Grapefruit, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Lime Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Geranium, Osmanthus and Vanilla. The biggest difference between the blends is price. Without the MLM structure, Edens Garden Focus blend is much more affordable and attainable with the same attention paid to pure unadulterated essential oils.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Add 5-10 drops to a personal aromatherapy inhaler, tissue or simply diffuse in your home.
More from the blog: