Say hello to your new Diamond Diffuser. Designed to fill your surroundings with the elegance of 100% pure essential oils, the ultrasonic diffuser provides an unparalleled aroma experience. Its highly innovative construction ensures ease of use and quiet operation. With multiple mist settings, the Diamond Diffuser allows you to customize the interval and intensity of your chosen aroma. Best of all, the Diamond Diffuser is your gateway to the healthful benefits of pure aromatherapy.
*This diffuser is artisan handmade using natural materials. Given its natural composition, variations in color and texture may be expected. Each diffuser is entirely unique and no two are alike.
Always place your diffuser on a stable, level and dry surface.
Only use the power adaptor, cover, and base that is packaged with the diffuser.
Do not pour water directly into the water tank from the tap faucet; it may spill and cause damage. Use the included cup to fill water.
Do not cover the diffuser with anything.
Only use room-temperature water.
Always keep the diffuser out of reach of children and pets.
If the diffuser malfunctions, unplug immediately and discontinue use.
Never fill the water tank when the diffuser is in use.
Always hold the diffuser from the base to prevent damage.
If the diffuser gets knocked over or tipped during use, please follow these instructions:
- Unplug the unit and remove cover.
- Pour any remaining water out of the water tank.
- Shake the diffuser gently to empty any remaining water; allow it to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Dimensions: Dia.100 mm X H183 mm
- Weight: About 0.6 kg
- Water Capacity: 90 ml
- Power Details (Input/output)
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A
- Output: DC 24V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Frequency: 2.4MHz±10%
HOW TO USE
- Remove the outer cover and water tank cover.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the side of the base.
- Pour room-temperature water just below the fill line in the water tank. Add 10-15 drops of EG’s pure essential oils or synergy blends into the water tank. (About 0.1 ml -0.15 ml per 90 ml water).
- Put the water tank cover and outer cover back on after you’ve filled the water tank to the fill line. (Attention: You must use the outer cover while diffusing.)
- Plug the power adaptor into an electrical outlet.
- To turn it on, press the mist Power button (left) once.
1 push: ON and runs continuously; automatic shut-off after 3 hours (1st light on)
2 push: 30 seconds ON/30 seconds OFF; shut off after 8 hours (2nd light on)
3 push: ON 60 minutes continuously, then shuts off (3rd light on)
4 push: ON 120 minutes continuously, then shuts off (4th light on)
5 push: OFF (All lights off)
NOTE: All settings have auto shut-off after water runs out. To turn off diffuser immediately, hold down the mist Power button.
LIGHT RING OPERATION
- Ring light automatically runs when the diffuser is turned on.
- To turn the diffuser ring light off, press the light button (right).