Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Say hello to your new Diamond Diffuser. Designed to fill your surroundings with the elegance of 100% pure essential oils, the ultrasonic diffuser provides an unparalleled aroma experience. Its highly innovative construction ensures ease of use and quiet operation. With multiple mist settings, the Diamond Diffuser allows you to customize the interval and intensity of your chosen aroma. Best of all, the Diamond Diffuser is your gateway to the healthful benefits of pure aromatherapy.
*This diffuser is artisan handmade using natural materials. Given its natural composition, variations in color and texture may be expected. Each diffuser is entirely unique and no two are alike.
Always place your diffuser on a stable, level and dry surface.
Only use the power adaptor, cover, and base that is packaged with the diffuser.
Do not pour water directly into the water tank from the tap faucet; it may spill and cause damage. Use the included cup to fill water.
Do not cover the diffuser with anything.
Only use room-temperature water.
Always keep the diffuser out of reach of children and pets.
If the diffuser malfunctions, unplug immediately and discontinue use.
Never fill the water tank when the diffuser is in use.
Always hold the diffuser from the base to prevent damage.
If the diffuser gets knocked over or tipped during use, please follow these instructions:
- Unplug the unit and remove cover.
- Pour any remaining water out of the water tank.
- Shake the diffuser gently to empty any remaining water; allow it to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Dimensions: Dia.100 mm X H183 mm
- Weight: About 0.6 kg
- Water Capacity: 90 ml
- Power Details (Input/output)
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A
- Output: DC 24V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Frequency: 2.4MHz±10%
How Does a Ceramic Diffuser Work?
- Our ultrasonic diffusers, including the Diamond Ceramic Diffuser, contain a small plate at the base that vibrates rapidly (also known as ultrasonic vibration), creating a quiet, fine mist. To use your Diamond Ceramic Diffuser, fill the water cup to the fill line. Remove the ceramic cover, then pour the water to the fill line in your diffuser. Add 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil. Power the diffuser on by pressing the mist button on the left.
Do You Put Water In A Ceramic Diffuser?
- Yes, water is required for the Diamond Ceramic Diffuser to work. It does not matter whether the water is distilled, purified or tap. For the diffuser to work efficiently, use room-temperature water as opposed to cold or hot water. Adding only oil to the diffuser can damage it. It is recommended that you only use 100% pure essential oils rather than fragrance oils or carrier oils.
How To Clean A Ceramic Diffuser?
- It’s recommended that you clean your diffuser at least once a month or between switching oils. To clean your Diamond Ceramic Diffuser, first, unplug the diffuser and remove the cover. Pour out any excess water from the “Drain Side” and fill the diffuser halfway with clean water. Add 10 drops of white vinegar to help clear buildup and run the diffuser for 3-5 minutes. Pour the water out again and use a vinegar-dipped cotton swab to clean the nooks of the diffuser that may still be dirty. Rinse with clean water and dry using a clean cloth.
How Much Essential Oil For A Ceramic Diffuser?
- It’s important that you don’t use too much or too little essential oil when diffusing for optimal effects. In most cases, only 10 drops of essential oil per 100 ml of water is required to fill a room. However, if the room is quite large, you want a stronger aroma or the essential oil has a light scent, you can add more essential oil. On the other hand, if you want a lighter aroma or are diffusing are sensitive individuals, you can add less essential oil. Lastly, we recommend diffusing for 30-60 minute intervals to achieve optimal therapeutic benefits.
How Long Do Ceramic Diffusers Last?
- If your Diamond Ceramic Diffuser is well-maintained, it should work for several years without issue. Maintenance your diffuser regularly by cleaning it at least once a month or when switching oils. If using thicker oils, mix them with thinner oils. Do not put carrier oil in your diffuser or leave it exposed to heat. When not in use, remove any water and dry the diffuser thoroughly.
- Remove the outer cover and water tank cover.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the side of the base.
- Pour room-temperature water just below the fill line in the water tank. Add 10-15 drops of EG’s pure essential oils or synergy blends into the water tank. (About 0.1 ml -0.15 ml per 90 ml water).
- Put the water tank cover and outer cover back on after you’ve filled the water tank to the fill line. (Attention: You must use the outer cover while diffusing.)
- Plug the power adaptor into an electrical outlet.
- To turn it on, press the mist Power button (left) once.
1 push: ON and runs continuously; automatic shut-off after 3 hours (1st light on)
2 push: 30 seconds ON/30 seconds OFF; shut off after 8 hours (2nd light on)
3 push: ON 60 minutes continuously, then shuts off (3rd light on)
4 push: ON 120 minutes continuously, then shuts off (4th light on)
5 push: OFF (All lights off)
NOTE: All settings have auto shut-off after water runs out. To turn off diffuser immediately, hold down the mist Power button.
LIGHT RING OPERATION
- Ring light automatically runs when the diffuser is turned on.
- To turn the diffuser ring light off, press the light button (right).