As the sun slips from the sky and sets beyond the horizon, we can get a glimpse of something profound and extraordinary. It’s in those ineffable moments that tranquility envelops us. As your heart beats along with the sounds of your daily life, remember that there are always remarkable moments capable of taking our breath away. Tranquility synergy blend is a bottle of precious stillness that can help replenish and restore as you wind down for the day.
Diffuse in your home and allow the floral and warm notes to carry you away to a peaceful place. Tranquility is a beautiful blend of Lavender, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Marjoram, Chamomile, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Vanilla CO2 essential oils. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Tranquility? Try our other natural Tranquility products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Because babies are susceptible to their environment, we do not recommend using Tranquility on or around children under 2 years old. Diluted oils, let alone essential oils in their pure forms can be overwhelming for babies because they do not metabolize essential oils as easily as adults. We do recommend that you look for Lavender or Roman Chamomile Hydrosol as they are much gentler for use around babies as a room spray. If you do wish to use essential oils around your baby, check with your child’s pediatrician before using essential oils. For more information on using essential oils safely with babies, visit this blog.
- Tranquility by Edens Garden is very comparable to doTERRAs Serenity blend. The oils contained in Tranquility include Lavender essential oil, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Sandalwood- Hawaiian and Vanilla CO2. Its basic oil makeup is very nearly identical except for the grounding, centering and relaxation addition of Vetiver essential oil. Tranquility roll-on is also pre-diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil and ready to use topically when needed for better sleep quality.
- It is not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester, which is considered the most delicate time in pregnancy. Tranquility roll-on essential oil is safe to use at bedtime or when things get hectic while pregnant when following proper safety guidelines. It is recommended that you do not use essential oils frequently, but rather minimally. Lastly, if you’re having complications, it may be best to avoid essential oils. For more information on using essential oils safely while pregnant, visit this blog.
- Its harmonizing and grounding oils of Cedar, Vetiver and Sandalwood are prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil to bring about centering, peace and inner harmony. Its floral notes of Lavender, Roman Chamomile and Sweet Marjoram soothe and sedate, relieving anxiety and calming a mindset prone to overthinking. The roll-on works in unison to reduce stress, build confidence and guide inner peace, guiding you into restful and better sleep. For best use, apply it to pulse points of the neck, temples and wrists.
- Emotional and sleep issues are often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled. Therefore, we recommend applying Tranquility roll-on where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples and even behind the ears. We do recommend that you test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. If you experience a reaction, discontinue use.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.