Whether it’s allergy season or the flu is making its annual rounds, congestion and strained breathing typically arrives at least once a year. If you’re sick of cough syrup or just sick of being sick, try a natural approach with Breathe Easier Essential Oil Blend.
A restorative blend that promotes feelings of easy breathing, revitalization and clear airways. When you’re sick in bed (or struggling elsewhere), Breathe Easier comforts with its warming and cooling effect while also calming the senses.
Although we can’t promise that colds and coughs won’t sneak up on you, Breathe Easier can simplify things. Breathe Easier is a healing mixture of Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Rosemary. Made with care from our top-quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Not sure which respiratory blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Breathe Easier? Try our other natural Breathe Easier products!
**Euro droppers are not included with 4 oz bottles**
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- One of our most popular synergy blends, Breathe Easier essential oil respiratory blend has a cooling and warming effect that can help clear congestion. It’s one of our favorite essential oils for respiratory health. Breathe Easier’s expert formulation promotes easy breathing while reducing the effects of seasonal threats. When you’re sick in bed, Breathe Easier comforts with its cool, soothing aroma while also calming the senses.
- The most effective ways to use Breather Easier for a cough include 1.) Diffusing 10 drops of Breathe Easier per every 100 ml of water. 2.) Using Breathe Easier on the go in an Essential Oil Inhaler. 3.) Diluting Breathe Easier with a carrier oil and apply it to your chest and throat. 4.) Add 2-3 drops of Breather Easier to a bowl of steaming water, close your eyes and place your face over the bowl, covering your head with a towel to lock in the steam and inhale deeply for 2-3 minutes.
- Breathe Easier combines Lemon oil, Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil and Rosemary oil which are among the best essential oils for clearing airways. Moroccan Rosemary is combined with other anti-inflammatory oils in this energizing blend. Also rich in 1,8-cineole, Rosemary supports Eucalyptus' lung-clearing effects while offering unique herbaceous notes. Each of these oils works in synergy to aid the respiratory system. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
- We always recommend diluting essential oils before topical use to avoid skin irritation. A 2% dilution rate is recommended for Breathe Easier or 12 drops of Breathe Easier combined with 2 tbsps of any carrier oil such as Coconut oil. If you have sensitive skin, it’s best to perform a skin patch test before full topical application of Breathe Easier. To do so, dab a bit of the diluted mixture onto your inner elbow and cover it with a bandaid. If no skin irritation or redness occurs after a few hours, the oil is assumed to be safe for full topical use.
- Breathe Easier can be diffused with caution around dogs. When diffusing, ensure proper ventilation and that your dog is free to leave the room if desired. Puppies and dogs with health conditions may be too sensitive to essential oil exposure. We also don’t recommend topical or oral application of essential oils, unless advised by an animal aromatherapist.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
It’s a well-known truth that breathing calms the body and the mind. Improve your breath and reduce stress by inhaling Breath Easier from your Personal Pocket Inhaler in moments of tension.
More from the blog: