Waking up with a fever or stuffy nose is simply the worst, especially when we have a pile of things to get done. Our daily lives should be filled with adventure and passion, not the prison of sickness. But before you start stockpiling meds with names like “Phenylpropanolamine,” give good ‘ole mother nature a go with Immunity. (Also, as a general rule, ingesting things we can barely pronounce is usually not the best Plan A.)
With a soothing aroma, Immunity is packed with essential oils that can boost the immune system while clearing congestion, coughs and fevers. Immunity is a stimulating blend of Sweet Orange, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Moroccan Rosemary, Tea Tree and Frankincense. Lemon is rich with antioxidants and Rosemary has a wealth of antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Eucalyptus can work as a decongestant as it helps ease colds and viruses.
Diffusing Immunity at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms can cut sickness off before it even starts. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
**Euro droppers are not included with 4 oz bottles**
Not sure which wellness blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Essential oils enter the bloodstream much faster when inhaled than when applied topically. For this reason, inhalation is the most effective way to use essential oils for the immune system. Therefore, we suggest applying them where you can easily smell them. These areas include pulse points on the temples and neck. Be sure to first dilute Immunity with any carrier oil before applying it to your skin. We highly recommend performing a skin patch test prior to using any new essential oils topically.
- Immunity offers a fresh, citrusy and medicinal aroma highlighted by notes of Lemon and Eucalyptus. Compared to other immune-boosting essential oil blends we offer, Immunity is more neutral and earthy unlike Fighting Five and Guardian which have sweet, spicy aromas. Because of its unique formula and aroma, Immunity is a great blend to rotate between Fighting Five or Guardian to prevent habituation or olfactory fatigue. What’s more, Immunity’s bright, uplifting aroma lends it to also boost mood while reducing stress and anxiety when used in a diffuser.
- Some of the best essential oils for immunity are those found in the Immunity essential oil blend. Immunity is a stimulating blend of Sweet Orange, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Moroccan Rosemary, Tea Tree oil and Frankincense. Each oil in this blend is sourced from the best farms and distilleries around the world, where each plant is native. Our oils are then GC/MS tested for quality and purity analysis. Together, this expertly formulated blend works to protect against seasonal threats and environmental attacks.
- Immunity essential oil blend works most effectively when inhaled. To inhale Immunity, add 10 drops of it per every 100 ml of water in an ultrasonic diffuser, such as the Diamond Diffuser. If you don’t have a diffuser, you can make a salt diffuser by adding ½ cup of salt to a bowl and adding 10 drops of Immunity. Place the bowl in high-traffic areas of your space or on your desk, bedside, etc. Lastly, add 10 drops of Immunity to an essential oil inhaler for on-the-go aromatherapy and health benefits.
- Certain essential oils have been shown to enhance immune function. For example, recent research suggests that Tea Tree oil supports the skin barrier, aids respiratory health and clears inflammation. Frankincense is also known for respiratory support which aids asthma and other breathing issues. A study on the immunomodulatory properties of monoterpenes showed that limonene (found in oils like Sweet Orange and Lemon) helps to boost the immune system. In other words, all of the oils found in Immunity work together to support wellbeing naturally.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
For a cool down on a hot day and an immune system boost, add 5-7 drops of Immunity and 1 oz of a carrier oil into a cool bath. Immunity cools the body in the summer and protects in the winter.
More from the blog: