You'll love Allure by Edens Garden if you like Whisper by doTERRA.
There is nothing more gorgeous than being truly yourself. It’s remarkable how alluring someone is who is genuinely sincere. The Allure blend has an enticing and captivating aroma that works with your body’s natural chemistry to create a unique aroma. Diffuse it in your home to add a touch of elegance or simply wear it as an all-natural perfume.
Allure features a profound aroma combining bold and subtle notes. It is quickly becoming a favorite of Edens Garden's customers. This blend incorporates Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Vanilla, Jasmine, Cinnamon Bark, Cistus, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Rose essential oils.
Love the Allure Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural, non-toxic Allure products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- There are several ways to best use Allure essential oil blend, such as 1.) Diffuse 10 drops of Allure per 100 ml of water in an essential oil diffuser. 2.) Create a natural perfume by combining 1 oz 190-proof grain alcohol with 40 drops Allure. Let sit for a few hours, then add 1 oz distilled water and shake to combine. 3.) Create an Allure perfume balm by adding 1 tablespoon Soy Wax and 3 tablespoons Coconut oil to a double boiler. Once melted, remove from heat and add 18 drops Allure. Transfer to a 2 oz airtight container and let cool before using.
- Edens Garden’s Allure essential oil blend is a combination of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Vanilla, Jasmine, Cinnamon Bark, Cistus, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Rose essential oils. Whisper is a women’s health blend that combines Patchouli essential oil, Bergamot essential oil, Sandalwood essential oil, Vanilla, Rose, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Vetiver, Labdanum, Cocoa and Ylang Ylang. Both blends share many similar oils and are therefore comparable. Both blends are formulated to impart a beautiful aroma that entices the senses and becomes unique with each person’s individual chemistry. Edens Garden’s oils are 100% pure and free of additives, pesticides, fillers and toxic chemicals.
- Allure was formulated to impart a beautiful aroma that entices the senses and becomes unique with each person’s individual chemistry. Additionally, it’s soothing aroma offers stress relief and can be used in a massage oil. While most commercial perfumes and fragrances contain toxic chemicals and harmful ingredients, Edens Garden’s essential oil blends are 100% pure and free of additives, pesticides and fillers. We created Allure as an alternative to commercial perfumes. Its warm, sweet and sophisticated aroma is comparable to high-end perfumes and pricy fragrances.
- Spicy yet sweet with multiple layers of softness, Allure quickly became an Edens Garden favorite. Allure is a sophisticated blend of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Vanilla, Jasmine, Cinnamon Bark, Cistus, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Rose essential oils. Each oil in this blend is GC/MS tested and analyzed to ensure the highest quality and purity. What’s more, you can rest assured that our essential oils are sourced sustainably and ethically from the best farms and distilleries around the globe.
- Allure essential oil blend is spicy yet sweet with layers of softness. Its sophisticated aroma can be enjoyed by everyone. To best enjoy Allure, we recommend diluting it to 3% and applying it to pulse points or to 1% for those with sensitive skin. Additionally, you can diffuse it in an essential oil diffuser to enjoy its aroma throughout your space.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Make your own Allure perfume by combining 6 drops of Allure with 10 ml of carrier oil in a roll-on bottle.
More from the blog: