Valentine’s Day may come but once a year, but Be Mine encourages year-round romance. Whether you’re snuggling up with your sweetheart or enjoying a night to yourself, this 100% pure essential oil blend tangos through the air with an aroma that practically whispers mi amor.
Be Mine infuses your space with notes of Mandarin, Lavender, Damiana and Vanilla, creating an irresistible tart and candy-sweet aroma. Like catching an arrow from Cupid himself, this essential oil blend will have you falling head over heels on contact.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Be Mine essential oil blend makes a wonderful addition to DIYs. For example, 1.) Make a candle by melting 8 oz of Soy Wax in a double boiler. Stick a candle wick in the center of an 8 oz vessel. Remove the melted wax from heat and stir in 5 ml of Be Mine, then quickly transfer it to the vessel. 2.) Create a romantic bath salt by combining 1 tablespoon Coconut oil, 3 drops Be Mine and 1 oz Epsom salt. 3.) Make a Valentine’s Day love potion by blending 1 oz Sweet Almond oil and 18 drops Be Mine. Use the love potion as a massage oil.
- The ideal Valentine’s day gift is unique, thoughtful and benefits wellbeing. It also doesn’t hurt if it’s natural, sustainably and ethically sourced and 100% pure. Though we may be biased, getting Be Mine essential oil blend from your loved one this V-Day beats chocolates and flowers. Its sweet, candy-like aroma uplifts and boosts mood (who doesn’t want that?). And if you’re looking to take your gift to the next level, add an essential oil diffuser like the Diamond Diffuser or Ceramic Bloom. That special someone is guaranteed to love it.
- Be Mine infuses your space with notes of Nova Mandarin, Lavender, Damiana and Vanilla CO2. Nova Mandarin offers citrusy, sparkling nuance. Lavender blends to add sweet softness. Damiana adds a rich, floral aroma. Vanilla pulls everything together, rounding out any harsh edges and balancing each note. Together, these oils create the sweet, tart and candy-like aroma that will have you head over heels for Be Mine essential oil blend.
- There are several ways to use Be Mine, including 1.) Add a drop to a letter you are sending a loved one. 2.) Diffuse 10 drops per 100 ml of water to help aromatically refresh your home or space with its sweet, uplifting aroma. 3.) Dilute with Fractionated Coconut oil and apply topically to wrists and temples as a personal aroma. 4.) Add 6 drops to 2 tbsp of carrier oil and 2 tbsp of Epsom salt, then add to a nightly bath.
- Be Mine makes a romantic diffuser blend and a thoughtful Valentine’s essential oil blend gift. Its sweet and citrusy aroma makes it uplifting and mood boosting. When you need an energy or mood boost, add Be Mine to your essential oil diffuser and let the positivity come rushing in. Be Mine also works to spark passion, creativity and romance.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page."
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.