Whether it’s allergy season or the flu is making its annual rounds, congestion and strained breathing typically arrives at lease once a year. If you’re sick of cough syrup or just sick of being sick, try a natural approach with Breathe Easier Roll-On.
A restorative blend that promotes feelings of easy breathing, revitalization and clear airways. When you’re sick in bed (or struggling elsewhere), Breathe Easier comforts with its warming and cooling effect while also calming the senses.
Although we can’t promise that colds and coughs won’t sneak up on you, Breathe Easier can simplify things. Breathe Easier Roll-On is a blend of Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Rosemary diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Breathe Easier? Try our other natural Breathe Easier products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- One of our most popular synergy blend roll-ons, Breathe Easier roll-on respiratory blend has a cooling and warming effect that can help clear congestion and reduce inflammation when used with inhalation. It’s one of our favorite and best essential oil blends for breathing clearly and respiratory health. Breathe Easier roll-on is an expert formulation that promotes easy breathing while reducing the effects of seasonal threats. When you’re sick in bed, Breathe Easier roll-on comforts the body with its cool, soothing aroma while also calming the senses.
- The most effective ways to use Breather Easier roll-on for reducing cough in the respiratory system include: 1.) Roll the bottle on to your chest and throat and massage in gently to help reduce congestion. 2.) Place the roll-on oils onto a face mask when in need of wearing one to reduce spastic cough and open up the airways or dab a small amount of the oil under your nose. 3.) To boost the immune system and for fastest absorption of the oils, use this roll-on on the forehead, underarms, and lower abdomen and massage in gently to the skin. 4.) Massage the roll-on oils onto pulse points of the neck, temples and wrists.
- Breathe Easier roll-on combines Fractionated Coconut carrier oil with a combination of Lemon oil, Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil and Rosemary oil which are among the best essential oils for clearing airways. Moroccan Rosemary is combined with other anti-inflammatory oils in this energizing blend. Also rich in 1,8-cineole, Rosemary supports Eucalyptus' lung-clearing effects while offering unique herbaceous notes. Each of these oils works in synergy to aid the respiratory system. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
- An average of 10% of topically applied essential oils enter the bloodstream. For example, .3% of a 3% dilution of essential oil would be absorbed. When you apply essential oils to the feet, where the skin is 100 to 400 times thicker than other areas of the body, this percentage may be reduced. The feet are also regarded as having the slowest absorption rate, whereas the forehead is considered to have one of the quickest. If you’re looking to apply essential oils so that they effectively enter the bloodstream, it would be preferable to apply your essential oil to your forehead, underarms or abdomen rather than your feet.
- We do not recommend applying Breathe Easier essential oil roll-on topically to your dog. If using this oil or diffusing essential oils around dogs or other animals, make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.