The warm sun is high in the sky, the birds are chirping, the cool wind is blowing, the waves are crashing and you’re feeling calm and at rest. This is what we had in mind when formulating Calm ‘Em Down. It is a serene blend of essential oils, specially blended to keep both you and your children stress-free. Great to have on hand during long car rides to soothe their energized souls.
Calm ‘Em down is a peaceful blend of Douglas Fir, Petitgrain, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Vetiver, Damiana and Vanilla CO2 diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. For best results, apply to pulse points.
Love Calm 'Em Down? Try our other natural and non-toxic Calm 'Em Down products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Our Calm ‘Em Down roll-on blend was perfectly balanced by our formulator to bring serenity to stressful situations. If you find yourselves at home with your child or children going wild and not listening or on a car journey where your little ones are restless, in throes of anxiety and need a soothing, massage this blend gently onto the skin at the pulse points located on the neck, temples and wrists. Alternatively, roll this calming essential oil blend onto the palms of their hand, have them rub their hands together, cupping them over their nose, and breathe in deeply 3-4 times. Use this oil blend as often as needed.
- If one of the things you need to accomplish before bed with the kids is to balance emotions and chaotic feelings, this calming essential oil blend should be added to your nightly routine. Roll this oil onto all of the pulse points located at the neck, wrists, temples and behind the ears 15-20 minutes before bedtime to settle down the disarray and the lawlessness. Then get those kids in their PJs to usher in serenity, peace and quiet storytime before lights out.
- Calm ‘Em Down roll-on is an OK for Kids blend that Edens Garden recommends for use with children over the age of 2. We do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. Check with your child’s pediatrician before using any essential oils with infants and always run a skin patch test to check for sensitivities and allergies with new oils. However, for a child over the age of 2, Calm ‘Em Down essential oil blend is safe to use in limited amounts.
- Calm ‘Em Down roll-on is a blend of the best essential oils for bringing calm to any situation properly diluted with the carrier Fractionated Coconut oil. Slightly reminiscent of a forest of fir trees blended with an orange grove, Calm Em Down roll-on has subtle hints of smokiness and depth. But before you realize it the familiar yet slightly exotic aromatic floral Petitgrain and trusty Lavender oil hit your nose after the top notes have dissipated. Damiana brings forth its slightly bittersweet aroma while its fragrant, warm counterparts, Vanilla and Vetiver come up as the heavier base notes with their patience and endurance.
- There are numerous ways to use Calm ‘Em Down essential oil blend. 1.) Roll the bottle onto your pulse points at the neck, temples and wrists. It can also be applied to the sternum (breast bone) and massaged gently to calm the chaos. Give yourself a moment to breathe in the aroma by taking a few deep breaths. 2.) Place the roll-on oils onto a face mask when in need of wearing one to calm hearts and minds. 3.) For fastest the absorption of the oils, use this roll-on on the forehead, underarms, and lower abdomen and massage gently to the skin. To avoid sensitivities, especially with people who have sensitive skin, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.