Sink into blissful relaxation with Diffuse The Anxiety Essential Oil Blend. Its soothing aroma can help you let go of the day’s troubles and find a deeper sense of peace.
This blend combines sweet floral and soft herbs that tickle the senses without being overly stimulating. Classically calming, Diffuse The Anxiety contains Chamomile and Lavender which support stress relief so your body and mind can properly rejuvenate.
Love the Diffuse The Anxiety Essential Oil Blend? Try similar products!
*Formerly known as Chamomile Lavender
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Diffuse the Anxiety contains Floral oils of Lavender- both Bulgarian and Greek, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, and Chamomile- German well-known and studied for their ability to diffuse tension, stress and quell anxious thoughts. Its grounding influence is graced by wood oils of Cedarwood- Virginian and Sandalwood- Hawaiian which inspire trust, security, and relaxation. Lastly, this blend is enriched with a twist of sweetness from Vanilla CO2 oil.
- While there are a few essential oils in Diffuse the Anxiety recipe similar to Peace & Calming, the oil bases can be considered different enough even if the result of relieving anxiety, fear, and alleviating depression is the same between both blends. The citrus and floral bases of both oils contain Ylang Ylang but Edens Garden’s Diffuse the Anxiety uses well-studied essential oils of Lavender oils and Roman Chamomile. Peace & Calming also contains some citrus which Diffuse The Anxiety does not. The most obvious difference however is the price. Since Edens Garden does not participate in an MLM program, our essential oil singles and blends are reasonably priced with the same pure therapeutic grade goodness. This blend is more equivalent to doTERRAs Serenity.
- With the highlight of Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, and Ylang Ylang, there is a rich but not-so-heavy floral seduction at the forefront of this blend’s theme. It is sweet because of the hints of Vanilla without being over the top. The influence of Roman Chamomile brings to mind warm apples and an earthy delight followed by the soft woodsy aromas of Cedarwood and Sandalwood oils which give off their support and strength due to their grounding nature.
- Its soothing aroma can boost your mental health by helping you let go of the day’s troubles and find a deeper sense of peace. This blend combines sweet floral and soft herbs that tickle the senses without being overly stimulating. Classically calming for many anxiety issues including softening the blow of a panic attack, Diffuse The Anxiety contains Chamomile and Lavender which relieve anxiety disorder and support stress relief paving the way for deep breathing in a space where your body and mind can properly rejuvenate.
- We do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for children over the age of 2, Diffuse the Anxiety is safe to use in low dilution and limited amounts in a diffuser. If diffusing, turn the diffuser off after 15 minutes. If using topically keep the blend at a 1% dilution. For safe dilutions see our chart here.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
SOFT HANDS: Add 3 drops of Diffuse The Anxiety to 1 teaspoon of your favorite carrier oil, and massage into your hands at night to encourage rest and stress-relief.
SALT DIFFUSER: Fill a small, decorative bowl with pink Himalayan salt. Then add 12 drops of Diffuse The Anxiety. The salt will naturally diffuse the oils and act as a passive diffuser.