Taking small steps towards staying well can go a long way. Good Health is a leap and a bound to maintaining year-round wellness.
Earthy, spicy and inviting, this blend has the same warmth as a cup of something wonderful and comforting. Formulated for general wellbeing, you’ll feel your very best with Good Health essential oil blend. Diffuse it daily to give your body a boost.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- When you want to boost your immune system or defend yourself and your family against microbes, there are no better oils than those of Clove- Bud to kill germs, Lemon to purify - an incredible addition to any DIY cleaning products. Frankincense- Serrata, Bergamot and Lemon all work to boost immune function and both Laurel Leaf and Ginger help respiratory health by opening the breath and improving circulation.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Good Health's essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
- We have a few favorite ways to use Good Health. Added to DIY cleaning products, this blend is great to help destroy surface microbes. Try blending 25 drops of Good Health with 1 cup Baking soda, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 3 T white vinegar and 5 T castille soap. It makes an excellent bathroom and tile scrub! When feeling ill or to fend off viruses and other germs, add 5-10 drops of Good Health to an Essential Oil Inhaler and inhale as often as needed throughout the day. This is a great way to use essential oils in the workplace or other locations where you cannot diffuse. When you are home, add 10-15 drops of Good health diffuser blend per 100 ml of water to an Essential Oil Diffuser and diffuse during peak sick season to prevent microbes from multiplying and to defend your and your families health.
- For healthy living and when feeling unwell or someone close to you is sick, we recommend inhaling Good Health essential oil blend 4-5 times during the day to experience its health benefits. We highly recommend diffusing essential oils intermittently when you or someone in your close environment are feeling ill. Try turning on your diffuser if it has a timer setting for an hour at a time, 4-5 times throughout the day. You can also breathe it in as often as needed with an essential oil inhaler.
- A number of essential oils in the blend Good Health have properties that aid mental health issues by uplifting the spirit and bringing strength to the user. Bergamot and Lemon essential oils are especially comforting to those who suffer from anxiety as well as promote a centered mind, restoring focus and clarity. Frankincense- Serrata on top of its antimicrobial abilities is known to help create an atmosphere where stillness, mindfulness and balance can be practiced.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
SICK DAY SAVIOR: Add 5-10 drops of Good Health to an Essential Oil Inhaler and inhale throughout the day to fend off environmental threats.
DIFFUSE: Add 10-15 drops per 100 ml of water to an Essential Oil Diffuser and diffuse during peak sick season to prevent and defend.