Powerful and energizing with a warming touch, Guardian is a robust blend formulated to help protect against germs and sickness. When diffused, Guardian helps clear the air and defend your immune system. Packed with aggressively powerful essential oils, Guardian is ideal for keeping you healthy and happy.
Guardian is a powerful blend of Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils.
Not sure which wellness blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Guardian? Try our other natural Guardian products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Guardian is a blend formulated with oils that help protect against environmental threats. Essential oils that are touted for their immune-supportive abilities are those found in Guardian, including Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus oil and Rosemary. For example, cinnamaldehyde found in Cinnamon oil, has been shown to disrupt the formation of bacteria. Furthermore, a review of the immune-supportive effects of essential oils found that Clove’s antioxidant and antimicrobial properties lent the oil to increase white blood cell count. In other words, all of the oils found in Guardian work together to support wellbeing naturally.
- Guardian essential oil should be applied where you can best smell it, such as the temples and neck. Before applying Guardian essential oil topically, it’s recommended that you dilute it to 2%. To do so, combine 12 drops of Guardian with 2 tbsps of carrier oil. Alternatively, try prediluted Guardian roll-on. If you have sensitive skin, a skin patch test is recommended before you use a large quantity of Guardian essential oil blend.
- Guardian is our most comparable essential oil to On Guard® essential oil blend for immune function and lower stress. Both blends effectively aid the immune system and offer similar aromas. Each blend also contains the same oils but are formulated slightly differently. Our expert formulators' goal in creating Guardian was to offer a highly effective, pure and quality oil that was affordable for the average buyer. Edens Garden’s Guardian essential oil blend has been made more affordable because we sell directly to our customers, rather than through wholesalers and distributors.
- We do not suggest ingesting essential oils of any brand unless consulting with an aromatherapist. Luckily, essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when applied topically or inhaled. The most effective way to obtain Guardian essential oil’s benefits is by adding 10 drops to an essential oil diffuser. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things.
- Guardian immune blend is not diluted, therefore we recommend diluting it prior to topical use to avoid skin irritation. If you prefer a prediluted version of Guardian, try Guardian roll-on. To dilute Guardian for body care, combine 12 drops of Guardian with 2 tbsps of any carrier oil. For household use, combine 60 drops of Guardian with 1 tbsp of 190-proof grain alcohol in a glass spray bottle. Let sit for a few hours before adding 3.5 ounces of distilled water. Shake well to combine and spray onto countertops, surfaces and around high traffic areas.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
For hand sanitizer, mix 1 oz Distilled Water, 1 tsp Grain Alcohol, 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel, and 12 drops Guardian in a glass spray bottle.
More from the blog: