Amplify hair health with Hair Love. A blend that helps boost the appearance of long, flowing locks, this blend is a must-have for any natural hair care routine.
Made with essential oils of Rosemary, Peppermint and Lavender, Hair Love was formulated to encourage hair growth and boost its appearance. This multifaceted blend is beneficial for all hair types including straight, curly, dry, oily, natural and textured hair.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Fortify your confidence with Hair Love essential oil blend whether you have an oily, dry scalp, hair loss, whether it has curls or is straight as an arrow for the or long textured hair you desire! Our essential oil blend Hair Love is already blended in a superbly, research backed blend to fortify hair follicles and grow your locks into the youthful, shiny and luminous look you want. For outstanding results we recommend using this blend in one of two ways daily. Mix 10 drops of Hair Love into an unscented shampoo and massage it into the scalp for a few minutes and rinse well. Or use it as a scalp massage oil on a daily basis, leaving it on the scalp overnight.
- Hair Love was made with essential oils of Cedarwood and Rosemary, Peppermint,, Lavender and Thyme for the promise they all show in research studies for the ability to regenerate hair follicle growth. Click on each of the links to read through the promising studies! Hair Love was formulated to encourage hair growth and is beneficial for all hair types including straight, curly, dry, oily, natural and textured hair.
- According to several research studies, certain essential oils have been found to help natural hair growth in those with alopecia areata. This study “tested the hypothesis that pharmacologically active stimulants for hair growth are present in these [essential] oils and that use of these oils can be therapeutic in patients.” Therefore, essential oils of Cedarwood, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender and Thyme working in unity are a safe and effective way to boost and encourage hair follicle growth. What's more, if it happens to be an issue for you, Cedarwood and Peppermint and Thyme can also calm an itchy scalp because of their antiinflammatory properties and in the case of Peppermint as an anti-pruritic.
- The most effective way to use this essential oil blend is to dilute it either in a shampoo or in a topical hair oil. Combine 6-10 drops per ounce of unscented shampoo. Wash your hair by massaging the shampoo for a few minutes into the scalp and rinse thoroughly. Alternatively, make a hair oil blend combining 15-18 drops per ounce of Hair Love essential oil blend into Argan oil into a glass bottle. Add a few drops onto the tips of your fingers and massage into the scalp, leaving it overnight if possible and wash out the next day.
- Edens Garden sells a full range of pure, unadulterated and therapeutic essential oils through our website and on Amazon. You can find all of our unique blends and single essential oils including Cedarwood, Lavender, Rosemary, Peppermint and Thyme at your disposal and delivered to your door whenever the need arises for all of your hair and body needs.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
STIMULATING SHAMPOO: Combine 6 drops Hair Love per 1 oz unscented shampoo. Wash hair as usual and rinse thoroughly to stimulate growth and deep hair nourishment.
HAIR OIL: In a 3 oz dropper bottle, combine 18 drops Hair Love with 1 tablespoon Argan, 1 tablespoon Coconut oil and 4 tablespoons cyclomethicone (a hair-nourishing ingredient found in high-end hair care products) in a glass bottle. Add a few drops to your palms and smooth over hair and ends.