We all wish we could get through throbbing head and neck pain naturally. But rather than just bear it, inhale the soothing and tension-relieving aroma of Headache & Migraine Aid roll-on.
Formulated with medicinal Ravintsara, minty Peppermint and soft Lavender oil, Headache & Migraine Aid comforts the senses with every inhale. Take it with you on the go and apply to the temples and neck for quick relief.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Headache & Migraine Aid roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Headaches are no fun. Thankfully there are a number of essential oils that can assist with tension headache and migraine relief due to their anti-inflammatory properties and their ability to cool, increase circulation for tension and pain relief. At the top of that list are Ravintsara and Peppermint essential oils which are found in Headache & Migraine Aid roll-on blend. Frankincense and Lavender help support breath while reducing inflammation and stress. Sweet Marjoram can lift mood and elate any user which is one of the keys to pacifying the pounding pressure.
- Neck tension can be the cause of headache pain, and oftentimes, headaches can radiate pain to the neck. To reduce neck tension, massage Headache & Migraine Aid into the back of the neck, shoulders and around the temples for migraine headache relief. Our pre-blended Headache & Migraine roll-on is best used where you can inhale it. This includes massaging the oil areas sinus headache area, temples, a dot under the nose and all over the back of the neck to give pain relief works like a charm to aid. Roll it also onto the palms of your hands, rub your hands together and cup the palms over the nose, closing your eyes and taking 4-5 deep breaths. Take a 5-minute break from work to visualize neck muscles relaxing while letting the oils do their magic and you will be up and running again in no time. Repeat as necessary.
- While this roll-on blend could help to relieve congestion, it is more focused on improving circulation to the head of migraine sufferers and general tension headaches. Ravinstara and Peppermint have the inclination to clear breathing in the chest and break up mucus. If you are suffering from a cold and flu and have a sinus headache from that along with blocked sinuses, it would be great to try and we would love to know how it helped. If you are looking for a more specific blend for clearing sinuses as well as potentially relieving a sinus infection, we recommend checking out Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief essential oil or its counterpart roll-on blend.
- Massage the oil into specific locations around the sinuses including temples, a dot under the nose and all over the back of the neck. Massage it gently into the temples and massage the muscles and the base of the skull and the back of the neck then top with a heating pad for 10 minutes. Afterward, roll it onto the palms of your hands, rub your hands together and cup the palms over the nose, closing your eyes while inhaling deeply through the nose 4-5 times. Take a 5-minute break from work to let the oils do their magic and you will be up and running again in no time. Repeat as necessary.
- Due to its content of Basil essential oil, it may inhibit blood clotting and it is also advised to avoid, due to its estragole content, during pregnancy and breastfeeding or with infants and young children. Peppermint essential oil is contraindicated for cardiac fibrillation and for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is also not recommended to use Peppermint or Ravintsara oils around infants or young children due to its 1,8 cineole component. If you have any of the above conditions, it would be wise to avoid this essential oil blend.