Inflammation Aid roll-on has a proclivity to naturally restore your vitality and health while relieving acute inflammation. Natural ingredients such as Turmeric and Ginger work to support healthy muscles and joints by augmenting blood flow to these areas.
Its dynamic ingredients such as Copaiba, German Chamomile, Black Spruce and Cistus help relieve soreness, cool swollen areas, recuperate from injuries and safeguard while recovery is in process.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Inflammation Aid roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There are a slew of essential oils recommended for inflammation, some are better than others due to the chemical components found in the plants that have anti-inflammatory properties. To tackle inflammation we have formulated a blend to offer the relief you need when you need it. Inflammation Aid roll-on blend is made with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a 5% dilution of essential oils that include anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties such as Copaiba, Frankincense, Turmeric, Spruce, Lavender, Chamomile- German and Ginger. These oils cooperate together in symbiosis with fortuitous properties to ease inflammation, arthritis, bursitis, knee pain, joint inflammation, etc.
- Depending on the type of inflammation you are looking to tackle, you can use this roll-on blend in different ways. For anything muscular, for joint and arthritis pain, and skin related, applying topically and massaging the oil blend in is the optimal method. Adding a heating pad to the inflamed area after topical application will help the essential oils penetrate the skin faster and get right to work. It is also highly recommended to only use Inflammation Aid roll-on with skin that is not broken.
- There are a number of essential oils in Inflammation Aid roll-on that have proven ability to reduce inflammation in research studies. Due to the chemical components in essential oils and the plants they are derived from, certain oils have antioxidant, antinociceptive, neuroprotective, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties. For example, Copaiba can reduce soreness while reducing inflammation. Lavender long studied for many maladies has been shown to reduce pain and inflammation. Ginger helps by increasing circulation thereby offering inflammation and joint pain relief. Chamomile- German is noted for its anti-inflammatory properties and is a superb essential oil that targets muscle spasms and aids the body by relieving soreness.
- To make an effective essential oil for inflammation blend, first, you should understand the type of inflammation you would like to relieve. Is there bruising? Is there pain from a muscle injury or muscle spasm? Is the inflammation due to arthritis, bursitis and joint inflammation? Or is it for digestive distress? The next step is to look up research studies of essential oils based on the type of inflammation you are looking to relieve. We like to read through studies that involve humans rather than animals. For example, Nutmeg and Clove in very small amounts have been shown to help relieve arthritis, but since these oils are very “hot” it is wise to blend them with skin soothing oils such as Frankincense and Lavender.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingesting them unless advised by an aromatherapist due to the side effects they can cause. Rather, we recommend making an Inflammation Aid massage oil or cream by following our dilution guidelines for applying topically onto the abdomen. For use in abdominal massage, be sure to apply the oils in a clockwise direction (the direction of digestion) to effectively support your digestive system.