Delight in the natural aromas of a blossoming garden with Lavender Magnolia. Decadent and soft, Lavender Magnolia’s feminine floral notes intertwine with a champagne-like sweetness that supports well-being. Prediluted and ready to use, our Lavender Magnolia roll-on can be used as a natural perfume.
Lavender Magnolia is a luminous blend of Lavender, Magnolia, Bergamot and Lemon diluted 7% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love the Lavender Magnolia Synergy Blend? Try our other natural Lavender Magnolia products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Edens Garden Lavender & Magnolia roll-on is a soft floral and citrus blend of Fractionated Coconut oil with 7% essential oils that immediately relieve anxiety and calms the mind due to its linalool and linalyl acetate content. Its floral notes from Lavender and Magnolia flowers give the blend its heart are intertwined with the energetic and sweet tartness of Lemon and peppery undertones of Bergamot which give the oil its zip. This roll-on oil is a fortuitous blend to support a feeling of well-being and peace of mind.
- Edens Garden Lavender & Magnolia roller bottle blend has a soft floral base and carried with its citrus oil combination of Bergamot and Lemon that gives this blend what most would consider a more feminine aroma. This is not to say that men will not like it or not want to use it but men do seem to prefer oil blends made from grounding oils such as those formulated from tree resin and wood oils.
- There are many benefits to using this roll-on blend topically on skin. Let's take a dive into the individual ingredients for a deeper understanding of what this oil can do for you. Due to its linalool and linalyl acetate content Lavender promotes relaxation and has been shown in studies to relieve anxiety, improve mood, act as a pain reliever, reduce muscle spasms and sedate the mind. Its fortitude as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune stimulant and antimicrobial help the body reach homeostasis. Magnolia which also contains linalool has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Bergamot has many of the same properties as Lavender due to its linalool constituent but along with Lemon both are energizing, uplifting and have an affinity to bolster the mind by reducing anxiety. Therefore, Lavender & Magnolia roll-on is best suited for improving mood and gives the benefit of its immune-boosting properties.
- It is not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester, which is considered the most delicate time in pregnancy. Lavender & Magnolia roll-on essential oil is safe to use while pregnant when following proper safety guidelines. It is recommended that you do not use essential oils frequently, but rather minimally. Lastly, if you’re having complications, it may be best to avoid essential oils. If you are unsure, please consult your doctor for more advice. Also, read this blog on using essential oils safely while pregnant.
- There are no contraindications for using Lavender & Magnolia roll-on blend that is associated with medications. The only safety information involves the phototoxicity of Bergamot and Lemon citrus oils. If used on sun exposed skin, due to its higher concentration of phototoxic oils, it enhances the sun’s skin-burning effects and is recommended to avoid the sun for 12-24 hours after use.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.