Delight in the natural aromas of a blossoming garden with Lavender & Magnolia. Decadent and soft, it helps inspire honesty and connection. Lavender & Magnolia’s feminine floral notes intertwine with a champagne-like sweetness that supports wellbeing.
Love the Lavender & Magnolia Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural Lavender & Magnolia products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Is a soft floral blend of oils that immediately calms the mind. Its floral notes that give the blend its heart are intertwined with the sweetness of the citrus oils Bergamot and Lemon which give the blend its life. This oil is an incredible blend to support well-being and peace of mind.
- Edens Garden Lavender & Magnolia blend has a soft floral base and carried with its citrus oil combination of Bergamot and Lemon makes this blend more of a feminine aroma. This is not to say that men will not like it or not want to use it but men do seem to prefer grounding oils that are formulated from tree resin and wood oils.
- There are many benefits to using this blend but let's take a look at the individual ingredients for a deeper understanding of what this oil can do for you. Due to its linalool and linalyl acetate content Lavender promotes relaxation and has been shown in studies to relieve anxiety, improve mood, act as a pain reliever, reduce muscle spasms and sedate the mind. Its fortitude as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune stimulant and antimicrobial help the body reach homeostasis. Magnolia which also contains linalool has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Bergamot has many of the same properties as Lavender due to some linalool constituent but along with Lemon both are uplifting and reduce anxiety. So by looking at all of the above, this blend is for the most part incredible for mood and to reduce anxiety but with the addition of the citrus oils, it is also incredible for its immune-boosting properties.
- Try your hand at making a DIY roller bottle that acts as an essential oil perfume. Blend by mixing 8-10 drops of Lavender & Magnolia with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. Use the roll-on by rolling the oil blend on your skin over the pulse points where you can immediately inhale the aromatics. It can be used as a natural perfume or for its mood-enhancing properties.
- There are no contraindications for using Lavender & Magnolia essential oil blend that is associated with medications. with this essential oil blend. The only safety information involves the phototoxicity of citrus oils in this blend Bergamot and Lemon. If you desire to make a topical skin massage oil or cream, it is recommended to keep this blend to a 1% dilution, 6 drops per ounce of carrier oil.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Add 15 drops Lavender Magnolia to 1 oz Avocado and 2 oz Hemp. Apply a small amount to the face as a morning and nightly moisturizer. Store in a 3 oz amber glass jar.
More from the blog: