Learning to love someone fully and completely is no easy task. Finding the energy to love ourselves is hard enough. Luckily, many of us experience at least a little love in our lives to help us learn. Love can be kisses and holding hands but it can also be helping a friend move into a new apartment or an acquaintance offering a listening ear.
As human beings, we need those cherished moments to enliven our lives. With a floral and citrusy , Love helps us hold on to acceptance, excitement and comfort. It's a natural . Adding a few drops of this to or using it as a diffuser can rouse your emotions and help you tap into affection and wholeheartedness.
Love is a vibrant combination of Sweet Orange, , , Patchouli, and Rose. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Flowers have a special place in aromatherapy when it comes to the heart and this blend is filled with the best of them. From Rose Absolute to Clary sage essential oil and Ylang Ylang essential oil, you will find moments when you are in need of rousing your wholehearted emotions - not only for romance between lovers but also to bring your heart out among family or friends. You can rely on Love essential oil blend to help you tap into the faucet of affection by bringing your heart to the forefront of any situation.
- Love essential oil blend can be made into a topical skin massage oil by diluting it with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or an unscented cream. It can be applied to pulse points and or used as a body cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. This blend is also created for inhalation and is a natural and powerful aphrodisiac when used in an essential oil diffuser or used in a personal essential oil inhaler to help you feel more sensual and in the moment. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
- Love is a vibrant combination of Sweet Orange, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Geranium and Rose that is pleasant and clean and not overpowering. Its combination of sensual aromatics due to its content of citrus and floral oils give us an ability to hold onto acceptance, excitement and comfort.
- We do not recommend using essential oils while pregnant or nursing. However if you decide to use Love oil while pregnant, it’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly – less is more. If using essential oils topically, a 1% dilution is recommended, or 6 drops of essential oil in 1 oz of carrier oil. Importantly, while nursing we do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for children over the age of 2, Love essential oil blend is safe to use in limited amounts. If diffusing, turn the diffuser off after 15 minutes. If using topically keep the blend at a 1% dilution. For safe dilutions see our chart here.
- It's easy to make a few DIY products with Love essential oil blend. One of our favorite ideas to create a romantic mood and ambiance with your partner is to make a topical massage oil. For a quick recipe, add 12-15 drops of Love essential oil blend into 1 oz of your favorite lotion base or carrier oil such as Jojoba, and surprise your loved one with a sensual massage. Another idea is to make a bathtub blend by adding 8-10 drops of Edens Garden Love blend to 2 cups of Epsom Salts. Fill the tub with warm water and the salt blend and when the salts have melted into the water, climb in and deeply breathe in the aroma. Lastly, make a Room and Pillow spray to make your bedroom a castle of love. What you will need to make the spray is a 4 oz Glass Spray Bottle; 3 oz Purified or Distilled Water; 1 oz 190-Proof Grain Alcohol and 48 drops of single essential oils of Love. Combine essential oil and grain alcohol in your spray bottle and let sit for a few hours. Then add distilled water and shake before spraying.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Make your own signature lotion by mixing 1 oz. unscented lotion with 15 drops of Love. Your skin will thank you. Shelf life: 1 week.