Through Relaxation’s balanced and tranquil aroma, you can ease into those moments of serenity. This roll-on blend has been shown to help relieve anxiety and stress while keeping tension away. For a soothing break from your busy day, apply our Relaxation roll-on to your pulse points. The only thing left to do is relax and enjoy.
Relaxation is a tranquil blend of Lavender, Patchouli, Sweet Marjoram, Mandarin, Geranium and Chamomile. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Relaxation? Try our other natural Relaxation products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Our Relaxation roll-on has been expertly formulated to bring you into a state of peace and calm, and is especially useful at the end of a long and stressful day. Edens Garden Relaxation roll-on is a comforting blend Fractionated Coconut carrier oil with a 10% blend of the Lavender oil, Patchouli, Sweet Marjoram, Mandarin, Geranium and Chamomile oil. These essential oils are all renowned for their calming effect and ability to improve sleep quality. So when your day feels chaotic or out of hand, pull your Relaxation roll-on out of its hiding place and massage it onto the chest, nape of neck and onto pulse points of the wrists, temples and behind the ears.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and oxidation from exposure to air.
- There are several ways to use Relaxation roll-on massage oil including 1.) For meditation and yoga practice, massage the oil from the roller over the shoulders and nape of neck. 2.) For anxiety and stress relief, inhale the oil deeply 4-5 times after rolling it onto the palms of the hands and cupping hands over the nose. 3.) Place a dab of the roller oil onto the skin just under the nose to breathe in. 4.) Roll the oil onto a face mask if in need of wearing one to benefit from the EO components.
- It’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Relaxation roll-on can be safely used while pregnant or breastfeeding when following essential oil safety guidelines. Due to the potent nature of essential oils, they should be diluted first and should be used sparingly while pregnant – less is more. Our Relaxation roll-on is made with a 10% of Relaxation essential oil blend and is meant to be used for spot treatments on a small area of the body. When it comes to EO safety, Edens Garden chooses to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- Through Relaxation roll-ons balanced and tranquil aroma, you can ease into moments of serenity with ease. Relaxation roll-on is a soft blend characterized by its primal citrus notes of Mandarin tend to hit your nose first, and paves the way to its notes of clean florals with herbal highlights and follows with its heavier, earthy Patchouli muskiness. It has been described by Edens Garden customers as having a sophisticated, balanced aroma that is floral with highlights of Lavender, but not too sweet. It makes a wonderful personal aroma.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.