The outdoors are filled with nature’s beauty. We inhale and exhale fresh air in wide open spaces. To maximize your outdoor experience, use Bug Bite Relief essential oil blend to support maintaining flawless skin.
With its powerful aroma, Bug Bite Relief is effective and an all-natural option to help you enjoy nature without taking home evidence of it with you. Bug Bite Relief is a positive blend of Ylang Ylang, Nootka Tree, Cedarwood, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Arborvitae and Vanilla CO2 essential oils. Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
*Formerly known as Repel
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There are a number of essential oil singles that have proven themselves to be powerful insect repellents. A few include Lemon Eucalyptus oil due to its citronella component, Catnip because of the interesting theory that cats went crazy for it is because of its natural insect repellent properties, and Nootka Tree which has a naturally deep, woodsy almost gasoline-like aroma that prevents a mosquito from closing in on you. But, not one oil works as well as essential oils in combination - there is something about essential oil effectiveness that increases when in a formulation. Our Bug Bite Relief roll-on blend has proven over and over with our customers that it is a top choice and the best essential oil roll-on for keeping the bugs at bay as well as for relieving itch and irritation should bites occur.
- The powerhouse combination of essential oils including Eucalyptus- Lemon, Cedarwood- Virginian and Catnip alone would be enough to repel bugs. Diluted with the carrier Fractionated Coconut oil, and adding to it a few more key essential oils including Ylang Ylang and Nootka tree, Arborvitae and Vanilla CO2, this blend is tremendously effective in keeping gnats, mosquitos and other little ankle biters at bay. Our customers have never been more satisfied with the effectiveness of this blend at preventing a bug bite.
- Our OK for Kids Bug Bite Relief roll-on blend can be used in a number of ways. The most effective ways to use this roll-on for to relieve bite irritation and with keeping bugs at bay include 1.) Roll the massage oil blend on ankles and exposed skin and massage in repeating when necessary. 2.) Massage the roll-on oils onto pulse points of the neck, temples and wrists. To avoid irritation, especially with those who have sensitive skin, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating all oils and blends is an efficient way to keep the products fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Our Bug Bite Relief roll-on is perfect for anyone over the age of 2. With young children, we recommend massaging the oil from the roller onto exposed skin especially around the lower legs, lower arms and neck. You can also place the roll-on essential oil blend on pulse points of the neck, wrists and temples and behind the ears. Be sure to keep the bottle in a cool, dark place to preserve the ingredients and protect them against the sun.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.