Whether you can feel it or not, you are worthy of all good things. Voted Best Smelling essential oil blend helps you grab ahold of the sparkle you already possess.
Energizing and revitalizing, its floral and sweet aroma captivates the senses making this an award-winning blend. Elevating and revitalizing, Voted Best Smelling is a blend unlike any other.
Voted Best Smelling is an effective mix of Lavandin, Lavender, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, Elemi, Osmanthus and Lemon Myrtle essential oils. Diluted to 8% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
*Formerly known as Shine
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Voted Best Smelling roll-on is very comparable to Elevation by doTERRA. We blend many of the same pure essential oils that bring you a positive mindset and encourage feelings of confidence. doTERRA’s Elevation also contains Amyris, Clary Sage and Ho Wood which Voted Best Selling roll-on does not consist of. However, it holds the same purely therapeutic and uplifting fragrance at a fraction of the cost.
- Our Voted Best Selling roll-on is a happy blend and sparkling mix of Lavandin and Lavender essential oil blended with centering Sandalwood and sunny Tangerine. The florals of Melissa and Ylang Ylang reduce anxiety and feelings of insecurity, earthy and slightly musky Elemi forges strength and perseverance to help heal and move on, while nourishing Osmanthus and purifying Myrtle- Lemon round off this roll-on.
- Voted Best Selling roll-on can be safely used while pregnant but it’s not recommended to use around babies under the age of 2 or while breastfeeding. Additionally, it’s generally not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in one’s pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly – less is more. If using essential oils topically, performing a skin patch test first is recommended. When it comes to safety, we’ve chosen to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- Roll-ons are incredibly versatile and make for great personal aromas. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a Roll-On. These are known as the pulse points, and due to increased blood flow in these areas, the oil naturally diffuses better thanks to the warmth that they give off. We do recommend that you test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. Though it’s unlikely, if you experience a reaction, discontinue use. Otherwise, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over pulse points such as the temples, inner wrists, behind the earlobes, around the neck and the palm of the hands.
- With its strong florals, sweet citrus and slightly musky and earthy aromatics, this essential oil roll-on will uplift the spirit, fortify the mind and boost the immune system. If you are feeling anxious, stressed or have any nervous tension, try inhaling this roll-on to boost the atmosphere in your home and refresh the spirit. This roll-on ushers in clean energy that can revitalize the stagnancy of mind and mood.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.