You might be down for the count when stuffy nose and sinus congestion hit. But between mountains of tissues, hot cups of tea and puffs from the humidifier, reach for restorative Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief roll-on to feel better faster.
Fresh Spike Lavender, medicinal Eucalyptus and clean Fir Needle are combined in this healthful blend to help open airways and promote better breathing. Use Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief on pulse points for quick action.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There are a number of effective roll-ons for clearing sinus pressure and nasal congestion. Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief roll-on is prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and contains essential oils of Spike Lavender and other oils. More potent than its gentle cousin Lavandula angustifolia, Spike Lavender offers purification and the ability to reduce inflammation and spastic coughing. For cold symptoms, Eucalyptus Globulus and Peppermint help to open up the airways, break up and expel mucus from the body as well as help to halt the production of mucus. Siberian Fir helps to reduce germs and is a strong decongestant. Clary Sage can help calm the body and mind as well as reduce chest tension and soreness. If your stuffy nose includes a sinus infection or sinus headache, relief will come by using this blend with inhalation.
- Topically Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief roll-on makes an incredible addition to anyone's medicine cabinet to alleviate cold symptoms. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a roll-on. We do recommend that you test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. If you experience a reaction, discontinue use. If you have no reaction, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over any of these places on your body: temples, inner wrists, pulse points, behind the earlobes, the back of the neck, the palm of the hands (cupping hands over nose and breathe in deeply) and directly on problem areas.
- It is not recommended to apply Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief roll-on on your dog or any other pets. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether.
- There is nothing more organic than the power of plants as natural remedies for a stuffy or runny nose. We must always remember that essential oils are made up of chemical components. There are some contraindications for use, such as with children under the age of 10 and those with asthma due to the 1,8 cineole content found in Eucalyptus essential oil. For those outside of those categories, we cannot recommend higher the essential oil blend of Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief to help clear the sinuses naturally. You can also massage this oil blend as a chest and back rub.
- Respiratory issues are often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled. Therefore, we recommend applying Stuffy Nose & Sinus Relief roll-on where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples. We do recommend that you test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. If you experience a reaction, discontinue use.