Plunge into the multifaceted aroma of Vanilla & Sandalwood. Creamy and elegant, it is a natural aphrodisiac that can help sharpen memories. Vanilla & Sandalwood has an array of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that promote smoother skin and neutralize emotional stress.
Love the Vanilla & Sandalwood Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural Vanilla & Sandalwood products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Vanilla & Sandalwood essential oil blend can be diluted with any carrier oil for topical use. Fractionated Coconut oil is a good option to ensure the blend maintains a 2-year shelf life when diluted. For massage, opt for a carrier oil that absorbs slowly such as Baobab Seed, Fenugreek or Grapeseed. Slow-absorbing carrier oils are also a good option if you’re diluting this blend to use it as a personal scent. Fast-absorbing carrier oils such as Evening Primrose and Jojoba are optimal for skincare purposes.
- Vanilla & Sandalwood does offer skincare benefits that make it a worthy addition to your everyday routine. East Indian Sandalwood (Santalum album) along with Hawaiian Sandalwood, Magnolia and Myrrh all offer nourishing benefits. Together, the oils in this blend can minimize the appearance the blemishes, promote glowing skin and soothe irritations. To use it in skincare, dilute to 1% by combining 6 drops of Vanilla & Sandalwood and 1 oz of carrier oil such as Jojoba. Apply as the last step in your nightly skincare routine.
- If you’ve never experienced Vanilla & Sandalwood, you’re in for a treat. Its unique aroma is best described as warm, cozy and undeniably meditative. Magnolia and Vanilla create a sweetness that is perfectly balanced by the woodsy, warm aroma of Sandalwood and Myrrh. Diffuse it to add warmth to your atmosphere or dilute it and wear it topically as a personal aroma. This blend makes a great natural alternative to fragrance oil and scents containing toxic chemicals.
- When it comes to essential oils that reduce stress, the oils in Vanilla & Sandalwood are at the top of the list. For centuries, Sandalwood and Myrrh have been used in incense making for meditation and mental wellness. Today, Vanilla is a cozy and warm base note that’s found its way into many home fragrances and aromas for its soothing scent. Together, these oils make for the ultimate diffuser blend.
- There are several ways you can get the most out of Vanilla & Sandalwood essential oil. A few of our favorite ways to use this blend include 1.) Add 10 drops of Vanilla & Sandalwood to an essential oil diffuser, such as the Diamond or Terrazzo, for every 100 ml of water. 2.) Dilute Vanilla & Sandalwood by combining 12-18 drops with 1 oz of carrier oil and apply it topically to pulse points to use it as a personal aroma. 3.) Use Vanilla & Sandalwood in your skincare routine by combining 6 drops with 1 oz of Jojoba oil. Use this oil serum as the last step in your nightly skincare routine.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Fill an empty sachet bag with dried flowers, herbs or cotton balls. Add 6-10 drops of Vanilla Sandalwood to the sachet filling; close and place the sachet in drawers, or hang in your closet.
More from the blog: