5 Essential Oils To Boost Your Workout
February 22, 2017
- Diffuse Meditation synergy blend during Yoga to promote calm and focus, so you can finally nail that pose you’ve been working on. If you’re in the studio, enjoy the relaxing effects of Meditation in a personal inhaler.
- Sometimes we have to make time for working out, and that time could be before or after a long day of work. Try this motivating inhaler blend to get you out the door and on your way to the gym.
- As you workout, your breathing quickens as the workout intensifies. Roll-on Eucalyptus or Peppermint essential oil to clear nasal passages, giving you a breath of fresh air.
- You typically don’t think about how many people have touched the gym equipment you’re using. Next time you go to they gym, bring some kleenex and a bottle of Rosalina essential oil. Add a few drops to the tissue and wipe down equipment to clear germs and bacteria.
- After a strenuous workout, stretch and use Muscle Relief synergy blend to massage out muscle soreness and pain. Mix with a carrier oil or add to a lotion and rub into tired muscles.