8 Amazing Benefits Of Frankincense & Myrrh Synergy Blend
Frankincense and Myrrh each have ritual and medicinal uses dating back around 5,000 years ago. Their rich history includes practical applications in ancient Egypt, burning for ancient rituals in the temples of Jerusalem, and as a valuable gift from the three wise men to the baby Jesus according to the Bible.
Edens Garden’s Frankincense & Myrrh synergy blend is an exquisite combination of Frankincense, Myrrh, Himalayan Cedarwood, Virginian Cedarwood, Cistus, and Vanilla. This blend is truly unique and precious, with extraordinary and often unexpected benefits. Here are 8 of the benefits that stand out the most --
- Promotes Restful Sleep: By removing tension in mind and body, you can get the most out of your nightly rest. Try adding 2-3 drops of the Frankincense & Myrrh blend to a teaspoon of a soothing carrier oil like Apricot Kernel, and massage into the skin before bedtime.
- Eases Anxiety and Stress: Whether from daily stresses, grief and sadness, or constant pressure, the grounding components of this blend can help bring peace to your mind.
- Can Help With Pain Relief: Packed with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, the Frankincense & Myrrh blend can help relax muscles and ease nerve pain. Try adding a few drops of the diluted blend to a clean, damp washcloth and apply as a cold compress.
- Perfect for Prayer and Meditation: With its holy and ritualistic background, it only makes sense that the oils in this blend would assist with the focus and calmness that benefit our spiritual side. We recommend diffusing Frankincense & Myrrh to allow whirring thoughts to come to a standstill.
- Can be Added to Your Skincare Routine: Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils both happen to be renowned for their skin nourishing properties. The synergy blend can contribute to glowing skin and the reduction of brown spots and sun damage. Add a drop of the Frankincense & Myrrh blend to a teaspoon of your favorite moisturizer.
- Acts as a Respiratory Aid and Immune Booster: The respiratory system can benefit from Frankincense, Cedarwood, and Cistus in particular, as they aid illnesses and breathing. Diffuse this synergy blend during cold season or utilize the antimicrobial properties in a household cleaner.
- Soothes Irritated Skin: Rashes, bug bites, and eczema can all benefit from the anti-inflammatory and healing properties of this soothing blend. Try the Frankincense & Myrrh roll-on for easy and convenient application to ailing spots on the skin.
- Provides a Tantalizing Aroma: No matter which way you use it, one thing cannot be denied. The aroma of the Frankincense & Myrrh blend is both unique and nostalgic. Many have grown up smelling the resins that are predominant in the blend. Others have never smelled anything quite like it. It’s rich, exotic, and woodsy; don’t take our word for it, and try it out for yourself!