DIY: Edens Garden Essential Oil Infused Lip Balm
Make your own natural, therapeutic lip balm in minutes! These homemade lip balms can be made in a variety of essential oil pairings and are great for personal use or gifting. They smell amazing and will keep your lips hydrated and looking fabulous.
What you'll need:
- 2 Tbs Shea Butter
- 2 Tbs Almond or Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbs Soy Wax
- Small saucepan and stove
- Container that can pour a small stream into small container
- Balm Container
- Over very low heat on the stove, melt together the soy wax pellets, almond or coconut oil and Shea butter until combined. Keep an eye on it and gently stir. It should never boil, just melt.
- Add in 5 drops of your preferred Eden's Garden Essential Oil.
- Let the mixture cool a bit (but not so long that it begins to harden in your pan), pour into a small container, let cool.
- Apply and give a big smooch to someone you love!
Approximate shelf life: 6 months
Great Essential Oil Mixes: