Diy Recipe: Essential Oil Shower Melts
What’s better than relaxing in a steaming hot bath with essential oils, after a long day? For us shower people, it’s washing away the day’s worries in a hot n’ steamy, or cool and refreshing shower. But how do we combine our shower disposition with our love for essential oils? Easy to make and fun to use, Essential Oil Shower Melts are the answer to your question!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Water (may need to add more)
- 80 drops of EOs
- Silicone Molds (optional)
- Combine baking soda and Epsom salt. Add water and EOs little by little until the mixture is slightly wet
- Pack mixture into silicone molds, or scoop out tablespoons of the mix. The mixture should not crumble when being packed
- Set aside for a day or two until they are hardened
- Once hardened, remove from molds and place on the bottom of your shower. Store the remaining shower melts in a jar. Enjoy!
Relaxing Essential Oil Combinations: