Essential Oils For Different Skin Types
Do you know your skin type but aren’t sure what skin products you need to maintain a fresh face? We’ve curated a list of some of our favorite and most effective essential oils to use on a variety of skin types. From acne to wrinkles, your skin woes will benefit from essential oils.
Dry Let these skin moisturizing oils rectify dry, damaged skin:
Oily Test these oils on oily skin, and allow them to balance the skin’s sebum:
Acne Allow these anti-bacterial, skin healing essential oils to clear and renew skin:
Wrinkles Try these skin regenerative oils to promote healthy, youthful looking skin:
DIY ALL SKIN TYPE FACE MASK
1 oz Bentonite Clay
1 oz Tamanu carrier oil
1 oz Water
12-15 drops EOs of your choosing
- Combine bentonite clay and Tamanu oil to form a paste.
- Stir in warm water. Add more water, until the face mask becomes smooth.
- To choose which essential oils to add to your face mask, pick 2-3 of the oils in your recommended skin type category. You can use an equal amount of each oil chosen, or use blending techniques.
- Apply the mask, avoiding the eyes, and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Wash the mask off using warm water and a cloth.
- Optionally, apply a moisturizer after removing the mask especially if you have dry skin.