Without exception, life gets stressful. No one is immune to the pressures of the day-to-day grind, and stress doesn’t necessarily build up just from running around checking tasks off a to-do list; emotions are a catalyst for stress too. To put it simply, living can be a struggle on any given day.
So, how do we begin to decompress? Well, acknowledgingNational Stress Awareness Day is a good start. Every year, the U.S. observes April 16th as a day to take a deep breath and relax. And the date to celebrate peace and calm is not arbitrary. For those taxpaying adults out there, you’ll see that the 16th of April is the day tax season officially ends.
Whatever your source of stress — be it financial, familial, occupational or all three — we’d like to take a leisurely stroll through some of our favorite synergy blends that can help you wind down.
1. Anxiety Ease: Reclaim your sense of peace with some help from Anxiety Ease. According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America,an estimated 40 million adults suffer from some form of anxiety. This balanced blend can begin to move your emotional needle in a positive direction.
2. Align: When your to-do list looms like a shadow, Align can serve as your saving grace. This synergy blend meets you where you are with an earthy aroma that’s a welcome reprieve from your busy schedule. Consider keeping a personal inhaler of Align near your desk for a reminder that you’re only human and doing your best.
3. Balance: When your mind and body feel like they’re not even in the same book, Balance helps to get them back on the same page. Its soft, soothing aroma promotes harmony and calm.
4. Quiet Time: The world outside might feel like the Wild West, but Quiet Time is a remedy to the madness. With a soft and subtle aroma layered with floral notes, this synergy blend ushers in tranquility, while showing stress the door.
5. Relaxation: Like sinking into the loving embrace of your mattress, Relaxation can put you at ease and recharges your spirit. Formulated for tranquility using Lavender, Patchouli, Sweet Marjoram, Mandarin, Geranium and Chamomile, this synergy blend calls upon the all-stars of calming essential oils to shed the stress.
6. Sleep Ease: A good meal and sleep are the two foolproof ways to ease stress. With Sleep Ease, we’ve formulated a blend that aims to peel away your layers of stress and prep you for a deep, rejuvenating slumber. Sleep Ease is proof that you don’t need to hibernate like a bear to wake feeling refreshed.
7. Stress Relief: The name says it all. Our synergy blend was specially formulated to be a warm, calm tide rising against your mountain of stress — gradually eroding it until all that’s left is serenity. Have a seat in your favorite chair and diffuse Stress Relief to feel a piece of yourself return.
8. Tranquility: For days that grind you down, reach for Tranquility. Regain your peace with help from this synergy blend, punctuated by warm floral notes. Diffuse a few drops of Tranquility to feel like you’ve escaped to your own secret garden.
9. Worry Less: When balancing perceived responsibilities gets to be overwhelming, we have two words for you: Worry Less. This peaceful blend prompts confidence and courage with its sweet and minty aroma. Think of it as your secret weapon against stress.
10. Yuzu Cannabliss: Find your bliss with Yuzu Cannabliss. Its musky and citrus scent can ground your mind while invigorating your senses. While diffusing Yuzu Cannabliss is a fantastic way to unearth tranquility, you can also enjoy its stress-shedding benefits in bath salt andbody oil forms.
While these blends are a good start, it is important to remember that mental health is a serious issue and we must be kind to ourselves. Practice your own National Stress Awareness Day every day by taking a head-clearing walk, meditating in your living room or reading a good book by candlelight. Your mind, body and spirit will thank you.