Free shipping on all orders in the US!
pain & recovery
We’ve all had nights where we lay restlessly on our pillow staring at the ceiling trying to will sleep to come. No matter how exhausted we may be, we lie wide awake. Days without rest result in more stress, fatigue, lack of focus and can be damaging overall health.
Sleep Ease was created with our top quality oils to enable effortless sleep so you can wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the day. Possessing a gorgeous and delicate aroma, Sleep Ease is comprised of pure essential oils that inspire calm and deep relaxation.
It is comprised of a balanced mixture of Geranium, Linaloe Wood, Coriander Seed, Lavender, Chamomile, Palmarosa, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Rose. As always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Not sure which Sleep Blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Sleep Ease? Try our other natural Sleep Ease products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Sleep Ease works most effectively when inhaled for 30 minutes before bedtime using an essential oil diffuser. We know many people enjoy diffusing throughout the night, but recent research has shown that this can lead to overexposure and habituation. To diffuse, add 10 drops of Sleep Ease per every 100 ml of water in an essential oil diffuser. If your diffuser has an intermittent setting, set it to 30 minutes for improved sleep quality. Otherwise, set a timer for 30 minutes once you turn your diffuser on.
- Sleep Ease is an expertly formulated blend of some of the best essential oil for better sleep. It is a balanced mixture of Geranium, Linaloe Wood, Coriander Seed, Lavender essential oil, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Rose. Its rosy, soft and powdery aroma will help you drift off to good sleep in no time. As always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives. Add it to your diffuser or spray it onto your pillow and pajamas.
- Essential oils enter the bloodstream much faster when inhaled than when applied topically. For this reason, inhalation is the most effective way to use essential oils for a sleep essential oil blend. Therefore, we suggest applying Sleep Ease to your pulse points along the temples or neck. Be sure to first dilute Sleep Ease with any carrier oil before applying it to your skin. Alternatively, try prediluted Sleep Ease roll-on.
- Studies have shown that certain essential oils have a sedative effect on the brain and can improve sleep cycles. For example, a 2016 study on Rose tracked 26 women’s sleep cycles over the course of a week and those who received Rose aromatherapy had better dream recall. Furthermore, a 2012 review of current evidence on Lavender and sleep concluded that Lavender essential oil can help people fall asleep. These oils and others were formulated into Sleep Ease to help promote good sleep. What’s more, Sleep Ease’s soothing aroma can help lower feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Sleep Ease oil is safe to diffuse around babies in small quantities and for a limited period. We understand that many assume that all-natural products are safe to use around babies, including essential oils. However, we must keep in mind that babies are more sensitive to their environments. They also use their sense of smell in the earliest stages of life to bond with their mother through maternal scents. For these reasons, we recommend avoiding the use of essential oils around children under 2 years old.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Before bed, place three or four drops of the Sleep Ease synergy blend on a cotton ball and tuck under your pillowcase for an incredible night's rest. Or simply diffuse, to help you relax at the end of a long day.
More from the blog: