Tidy Up: Pet Stain Remover
Snuggled up on the couch or jumping through the air in excitement, pets offer special companionship everyday. For many of us, our furry friends are part of the family. Whether you consider yourself a dog-person, cat-lady or something in-between, our pet pals can be the joy we find after a long day or help us relax with cuddles.
Although we may think the world of our pets, they sometimes make mistakes and make messes on the carpet. To refresh your space and help eliminate any odors or stains, here’s a DIY for an essential oil pet stain remover. With this recipe, use the power of essential oils to purify your home. Try our Purify synergy blend too!
What you need:
- Wild Orange essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- White vinegar
- Hydrogen peroxide (3%)
- Spray bottle
- Paper towels
- Clean up the mess as much as possible with paper towels.
- Pour 1 cup water in the bottle.
- Pour 1 cup vinegar into the bottle.
- Add ¼ cup household hydrogen peroxide (3% strength).
- Add 20 drops Wild Orange essential oil.
- Add 20 drops Lemon essential oil.
- Shake bottle.
- Spray the affected area, let it sit for a few minutes.
- Pour 1 cup baking soda on the spot and let it sit overnight.
- The next morning, vacuum up the baking soda.
Note: Shelf life- 1 week