VIDEO: Essential Oil Perfume Roll-On DIY
Enjoy the aromatic and therapeutic benefits all day with our Essential Oil Perfume Roll-on DIY. Unlike most conventional perfumes which use toxic fragrances and other chemicals, essential oil perfume is entirely natural.
Follow our step-by-step video or customize your own aroma. Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more life hacks, DIYs, and tips.
Essential Oil Perfume Roll-On DIY
Simply roll this enticing aroma onto your pressure points and captivate everyone around you.
What you need:
14 drops Rose Absolute
6 drops Sandalwood East Indian
3 drops Bergamot
3 drops Jasmine Absolute
2 drops Angelica Root
1 drop Peru Balsam
1 drop Vanilla Oleoresin Absolute
30 ML Fractionated Coconut Oil
3 empty 10 ml roll-on bottles
1. Add all the essential oils to a bowl.
2. Pour 30 ML into the same bowl and stir.
3. Use Pipettes to drop oil into the roll-on bottles.
4. After filling each bottle, insert roll-on top.
5. Download labels and print on paper with a sticky back.
6. Cut out labels and place on the bottles.