Promoting feelings of joy and levity, Bliss synergy blend is entirely pure. Diffuse it everyday to promote positivity in your home. Its fresh and spicy aroma can reinvigorate your mood while inspiring you to move forward. Bliss is an amazing blend of Orange, Clove Bud, Star Anise, Lemon Myrtle, Nutmeg , Vanilla CO2, Ginger, Cinnamon Bark and Zdravets essential oils. Diluted to 2% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Bliss? Try our other natural Bliss products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- The uplifting and mood enhancing essential oil roll-on blend Bliss by Edens Garden is comparable to doTERRAs Cheer. Bliss roll-on contains many of the same oils as Cheer and is made with unadulterated, pure, therapeutic essential oils on the same level as doTERRAs blends. The most astounding difference is in regard to the price of Edens Garden essential oils compared to doTERRA. Edens Garden strives to make its blends affordable without the MLM structure of paying out members giving its customers the ease of buying without needing to pay either high prices for the same therapeutic essential oils nor membership fees.
- Bliss has a spicy yet peppery sweet aroma reminiscent of autumn months that can be used to reduce anxiety and stress and promote feelings of joy, happiness and lightheartedness. To promote a positive outlook, roll Bliss onto pulse points and onto the breast bone and breathe in deeply its curative aromatics. Its fresh and spicy aroma can boost mood, improve energy and give a feeling that inspires you to move forward with both heart and mind.
- Bliss roll-on is a complex blend of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil with Sweet Orange essential oil, Clove Bud, Star Anise, Lemon Myrtle, Nutmeg, Vanilla CO2, Ginger, Cinnamon Bark and Zdravets essential oils diluted with the carrier Fractionated Coconut oil. The essential oils in the blend culminates in an amazingly warm aroma reminiscent of a cozy autumn day. It brings thoughts of baking before the holidays and visions of being nestled in front of a warm fire while taking a cat nap on a cold and cloudy, lazy day.
- There are many oils considered to have the ability to uplift the body, mind and soul. In particular, light and refreshing Citrus such as sweet orange essential oil blended with floral oils such as Lavender can calm the mind, reduce anxiety and aid with relaxing tension to uplift the spirit. On top of that, some spicy aromatics such as Ginger and Cinnamon Bark have the ability to spark your confidence and help you to be more adventurous. Herbal oils such as Lemon Myrtle can give the mind a refreshing and relaxed outlook. Vanilla, like a warm hug, will increase comfort and give reassurance, creating a joyful ambiance.
- There are numerous ways to use Bliss essential oil roll-on. 1.) Apply it to pulse points of the neck, temples and wrists and to the breast bone during times of stress or when feeling your energy is off kilter. 2.) Roll it onto the palms of the hands, rub the hands together and cup hands over your nose. Close your eyes and breathe in deeply 4-5 times to help energize yourself when you have tasks that need tackling. 3.) You can also roll it onto the inner portion of a face mask if you find yourself in a situation where one is needed. You can also When trying new essential oils, we recommend performing a skin patch test when using topically.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.