When we start to hear our kids sniffle and sneeze, we know we are in for mountains of tissues, thermometers and endless hours spent in front of the TV. Feeling under the weather can be unBEARable, so let Sniffles & Sneezes help put illness into hibernation. This blend of Silver Fir, Cedarwood, Pine, Spruce, Sweet Orange and Lavender has an aroma that your family is bound to love.
Love Sniffles & Sneezes? Try our other natural Sniffles and Sneezes products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Sniffles & Sneezes essential oil blend was created to use at the first sign of cold symptoms with inhalation whether from an essential oil diffuser or a personal essential oil inhaler or with steam inhalation. Either way, it will help to ease the discomfort of sore throat, stuffy noses, and congested lungs and shorten the duration of the symptoms during cold and flu season. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page. Also, try making a DIY chest rub by adding 10-15 drops of Sniffles & Sneezes to 1 ounce of unscented cream or carrier oil. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- There are numerous ways to apply Sniffles & Sneezes to your kids and entire family. As a pre-made Roll On blend is ideal to use to relieve chest congestion and a cough and can be applied to the throat, the sternum area of the chest, behind the ears, on the temples and back of neck. You can also make a DIY chest and back rub with the essential oil blend by diluting 15 drops in a carrier oil such as coconut oil or unscented cream.
- You can pull Sniffles & Sneezes out of your natural remedies medicine chest to help lessen the duration of a cold/flu or other sickness once you or someone you love has begun to feel sick with sore throat, runny noses or other cold-like symptoms. These blends can be used in various ways to foster a healthy immune system - in a diffuser, with steam inhalation, made into DIY products or used in topical skin products.
- This blend has an incredibly effective blend of essential oils to protect, comfort, and aid the breath. Silver Fir leads the pack which clears the breath and fortifies your health. Cedarwood gives us the ability to let go and relax while encouraging deep breathing when feeling very congested. Pine is warm comfort during the cold and flu season which restores one's emotional composure when not feeling well. Spruce is a touch of affection and a must-have during the cold winter months to keep one's energy level up. Lavender and Sweet Orange are oils to comfort and ease anxiety while fortifying the immune system.
- The intention of both essential oil blends is similar which is to reduce the severity of the symptoms of colds and flu. However, each blend approaches a mixture of oils a bit differently and there are some overlapping oils such as Lavender and Pine oils. Young Living incorporates a few types of Eucalyptus oils which right off the bat do not work for our OK for Kids line. Certain essential oils including camphor and Eucalyptus are not recommended for use with children under the age of 10 due to potential sensitivity to components in the oils. However, a bigger difference between the blends is price. Without the MLM structure, Edens Garden Focus blend is inclusionary and much more affordable and attainable with the same attention paid to pure unadulterated essential oils.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
For a soothing decongestant rub, apply at a 1% dilution topically and massage into chest and sinus area. Alternatively, try adding a few drops to your child's favorite teddy bear and let your little one cuddle and inhale for relief.
More from the blog: