Cover your skin in pure nourishment with Best Skin Ever Essential Oil Blend. A restorative combination that effectively addresses a broad range of skin concerns, this blend is a must-have in any natural skincare routine.
With powerful active ingredients such as Cedarwood, Frankincense and Rose, this expertly crafted formula works to totally transform blemishes, redness and dry skin, while leaving mature skin looking more youthful. Experience your best skin ever today.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- If you think of flowers as nature's beauty you can relate them to employing them to achieve outward beauty. Florals have an affinity for the skin and although some floral oils can be a little overwhelming in large quantities such as Ylang Ylang, Best Skin Ever combines the exact amount needed of each floral chosen for this facial blend such as Lavender, Palmarosa, Helichrysum, and Rose. Rose and Lavender are of special importance in this blend due to their ability to protect the skin with antibacterial, astringent, and anti-inflammatory properties. Palmarosa helps to regulate the sebum production of the skin, maintaining a perfect skin oil balance. Helichrysum italicum contains an anti-inflammatory substance called arzanol that plays a big role in healing wounds.
- Besides making sure you hydrate enough you can start your skincare routine by spritzing your skin with a Rose, Myrrh, or Lavender hydrosol before putting on your skin cream. On top of all that Best Skin Ever essential oil blend is perfectly formulated to nourish the skin, create balance and give your skin a chance to glow. To replenish your skin, we recommend making a nourishing face oil with Best Skin Ever that can help to keep your skin hydrated such as Rosehip Seed Oil. make your facial massage oil by diluting Best Skin Ever essential oil with the carrier oil of your choice. The blend of Cedarwood, Lavender, Palmarosa, Helichrysum and Rose will do all the work of healing, nurturing, and brightening the skin. Hint: keep Rosehip Seed oil in the fridge to keep the constituents in the oil as fresh as possible. The cool oil on your skin is deliciously refreshing.
- Best skin ever is a delicate blend of nourishing essential oils that help reduce inflammation, protect the moisture content of the skin, and help heal and nourish skin where needed. Whether you have oily skin, dry skin, or a combination skin tone, try this blend to effectively address a broad range of skin concerns which can include wrinkles and mature skin to sensitive and irritated skin conditions. Cedarwood, Lavender, Patchouli, Palmarosa, and Helichrysum italicum all work incredibly well in unison to bring you the clear, glowing skin you deserve.
- For best results, use this blend with problem skin whether oily, dry, or in between. It is exceptional to use year-round but especially useful during winter months to add a layer of protection from the elements when the air is drier and when skin tends to become flaky or irritated from the cold temperatures. If you decide to use this essential oil blend topically, dilute it to 3% maximum in a carrier oil or cream. In a 1 oz blend, you should use no more than 15-18 drops of Best Skin Ever essential oil blend. To understand more about diluting essential oils, see our dilution chart here. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- It is not recommended to use essential oils on or diffused around babies under the age of 2. This blend is safe to use with children over the age of two but if anyone has sensitive skin we highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. If you decide to use this blend with young children topically, please keep in mind the maximum dilution of oils for young children is 1% - which equates to 5-6 drops in an unscented cream or carrier oil.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
BODY BUTTER: Melt .5 oz of soy wax and .5 oz of cocoa butter in a double boiler, then stir in 3 oz of Baobab carrier oil. Remove from heat and add 50 drops of Best Skin Ever. Transfer to a 4 oz container and let cool. Scoop out a dollop and let the butter melt into skin for a lusciously smooth complexion.
SHAVING OIL: Soften skin and hairs and boost your shave by combining 12 drops of Best Skin Ever and 1 oz of carrier oil. Lubricate your skin with the shaving oil and use your favorite razor to trim hair.