Free shipping on all orders in the US!
This highly floral blend of essential oils offers improved sleep quality by helping to increase smooth airflow so you can slumber quietly and wake up to the best day ever. Inspire deep relaxation and improve occasional restlessness by adding a warm ambiance to your nightly routine.
Linaloe Wood leads the pack with its relaxing effects thanks to its high linalool content. The highly floral supporting oils of Ylang Ylang, Sweet Marjoram, Clary Sage and Neroli are all complements to the blend's sedating influence giving you a better night's sleep and day ahead.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- If you tend to worry, are restless, have trouble settling down, and wake up often through the night Best Sleep Ever could be the perfect blend as it has been crafted to fit these needs. Best Sleep Ever essential oil blend offers improved sleep quality by pacifying the central nervous system and reducing stress. This superb and integral blend of essential oils offers an incredibly effective sedating influence and awards the ability to unwind as well as calm the heart and mind. If you find you have occasional restlessness, add a warm ambiance to your nightly routine by using this blend before settling down for the night to get the deep and restful sleep you deserve. We also suggest practicing healthy sleep hygiene techniques & body care by turning off devices an hour before bed as well as avoiding caffeine, heavy meals, and alcohol.
- Best Sleep Ever and Young Living's Tranquil can be considered somewhat similar. Tranquil is a blend of lavender, cedarwood, and Roman chamomile essential oils. Both blends are formulated to calm and bring on relaxation to the body and mind but Edens Garden Best Sleep Ever has a few differing essential oil ingredients. Lavender, well known for its Linalool and Linalyl acetate components is well studied for its calming properties and its ability to relieve anxiety, relax the mind and calm a restless spirit. Linaloe Wood, Clary Sage, and Neroli all back up Lavender with those same components working synergistically to help restore vitality by relaxing the nerves and soothing sudden distressing emotions. Ylang Ylang, used in small quantities, can help to release pent-up muscular tension while sweet marjoram gives comfort and assurance. The major difference between these two blends comes down to the price. Edens Garden does not charge membership fees or have to pay out fees to any MLM marketing customers. We bring the same pure essential oils to you without the outlandish cost Young Living charges.
- Essential oils for sleep work by calming the central nervous system so that your body and mind can get the 7-9 hours of sleep recommended by experts. Different essential oils work for different people which is why Edens Garden has so many different blends for sleep. Depending also on the scents that you are attracted to and work for your emotional needs, sometimes it's best to experiment with a few blends to see what works best for you. Our favorite way to use essential oils before bed is with an essential oil diffuser. Read more in this blog post to understand what blend can cater to your personal needs.
- Depending on your personality type, Best Sleep Ever Roll On works well for those who are restless and have trouble staying asleep. We suggest using it as a massage oil as its infusion of Lavender, Linaloe Wood, and Sweet Marjoram is blended to cater to those who need to calm down their mental state before bed to reduce worry and circling thoughts. This blog post will give you more detail on Best Sleep Ever blend plus fantastic options for using this oil blend before settling down for the night. We always recommend testing out a new oil blend on the inner arm for adverse reactions, especially for those with sensitive skin.
- We do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for children over the age of 2, Diffuse the Anxiety is safe to use in low dilution and limited amounts in a diffuser. If diffusing, turn the diffuser off after 15 minutes. If using topically keep the blend at a 1% dilution. For safe dilutions see our chart here.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
PILLOW SPRAY: In a 2 oz spray bottle, combine 40 drops Best Sleep Ever with .5 oz of 190-proof grain alcohol. Let sit overnight, then add 1.5 oz of distilled water. Shake to combine and give pillow a few spritzes before bed.
BEDTIME BATH SALT: Combine 12 drops of Best Sleep Ever with 2 oz of carrier oil, then stir in 2 oz of Epsom salt. Add your bath salt to your bath before bed and soak in the goodness.