By purifying our bodies and homes, we clear space for goodness, wholeness and renewal. Removing toxic things from our lives can be a way to make space for great adventures and wondrous creativity.
With a citrusy and slightly minty aroma, Breath of Fresh Air is an all-natural option for refreshing surfaces and air. Its invigorating aroma can also increase alertness and mindfulness. Beyond being an amazing home freshener, Breath of Fresh Air Essential Oil Blend can help heal skin irritations like bug bites or small scrapes.
*Formerly known as Purify
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Breath of Fresh Air’s purpose is to cleanse and purify the air and surfaces. Bright and zesty, Breath of Fresh Air essential oil blend is the ultimate weapon against unpleasant odors. A little-known secret is that Breath of Fresh Air also doubles as a helpful aid to insect bites and can be used on sensitive skin. Diffuse it to add freshness to your space or add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in high-traffic areas. Alternatively, add a few drops to the air vents.
- Breath of Fresh Air is a simple yet powerful mixture of Grapefruit, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Lime, and Lemon. Each oil in this blend works together to cleanse and purify your space naturally. To ensure this blend’s quality, we’ve sourced our oils from ethical and sustainable farms and distilleries around the globe. From there, each oil goes through rigorous testing and analysis by third-party essential oil chemists and our team of in-house aromatherapists to ensure purity. Each oil is then hand bottled and shipped from our facility in sunny San Clemente, CA.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Breath of Fresh Air essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
- There are several ways to use Breath of Fresh Air. For general cleaning power, try mixing 1 tbsp of grain alcohol and 60 drops of Breath of Fresh Air blend. Let sit for a few hours, then add 3.5 oz purified water and transfer to a 4 oz spray bottle. Shake well, spray on unclean surfaces, and wipe away after a minute. Be sure to test a small surface area. Happy cleaning!
- Breath of Fresh Air can be safely diffused with caution around dogs. However, we don’t recommend applying Breath of Fresh Air essential oil topically to your dog. Make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
STEAM: Add 2 drops of Breathe of Fresh Air essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Closing your eyes, place your face over the bowl, drape a towel over your head and the bowl and inhale deeply for several minutes.
CHEST RUB: Combine 12 drops of Breath of Fresh Air with 1 oz of carrier oil and rub onto your bare chest when congestion strikes.
More from the blog: