Find soreness slip away with this restorative blend. The fortitude of Sore Muscles & Pain Ease is in its formulation which is meant to bring physical and emotional stability through clean, minty aromatics.
The combination of Peppermint, Cypress, Basil and Lavender all offer vitality while relieving muscle spasms as well as contributing an analgesic effect from muscle aches. Add this blend to a massage oil and apply to achy muscles followed by a heating pad for restoration and peace.
The benefits of aromatherapy to massage are vast and dynamic. It is a perfectly balanced blend of Cypress, Peppermint, Sweet Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit and Lavender essential oils. Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Sore Muscles & Pain Ease Blend? Try our other natural Sore Muscles & Pain Ease products!
*Formerly known as Circu-Touch
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- It is not recommended to use Sore Muscles & Pain roll-on topically to your dog or any other pets. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article. If diffusing any essential oils, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether.
- Essential oils in combination are efficient natural body care remedies for pain and sore muscles by helping blood flow which in turn reduces the sensation of pain. The oils also contain strong anti-inflammatory properties when used topically as a massage oil. The essential oils in Sore Muscles & Pain Ease roll-on can help to improve poor circulation and reduce inflammation in the specific areas of your body that need it most. After applying the roll-on to your muscle pain and aches, add a heating pad over the area for 10-15 minutes to further improve healthy circulation.
- Our Sore Muscles and Pain Ease roll-on body care blend is prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a 5% dilution of essential oils. The oils in the blend have anti-inflammatory properties and will begin working as soon as it is applied topically wherever your aches and pains lie. To further the effect of this roll-on blend, we recommend applying moist heat (place a small damp towel under the heating pad) over the area for 10-15 minutes to help improve circulation and stop the pain cycle.
- We wouldn’t say there is just one essential oil that is best for pain. A lot of it depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Essential oils also work best in synergy with other oils to increase their effectiveness. Our Sore Muscles & Pain Ease roll-on is an expertly blended pain relief oil consisting of Cypress for its attention to the circulatory system and comfort tender spots on the body, Peppermint for its pain relieving, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, Sweet Marjoram which helps us let go of tension and for its ability to help repair injuries, the comforting touch of Sweet Basil that improves poor circulation which may include vericose veins, Grapefruit that helps us recover from strain, and Lavender, the mother of all oils and cooling respite in the eyes of pain and soreness.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.